Main Menu

NEWCOMER LANDING PAD

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2020, 12:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humoculus RIP Dee

Quote from: Faust on May 29, 2020, 09:33:43 AM
???
SOME DOUCHEBAG FAKE!!!

GIVE ME UPLOAD POWERS I SHOW YOU WHAT I DID TO THIS GUY!!!

Humoculus RIP Dee

Quote from: altered on May 29, 2020, 09:38:55 AM
Initially I thought maybe a ridiculous alt, like Pterodactyl Handler. But it's going toward some territory I don't like much.
YES, AND NO!

Humoculus RIP Dee

Faust

Quote from: Humoculus RIP Dee on May 29, 2020, 10:33:05 AM
Quote from: Faust on May 29, 2020, 09:33:43 AM
???
SOME DOUCHEBAG FAKE!!!

GIVE ME UPLOAD POWERS I SHOW YOU WHAT I DID TO THIS GUY!!!
You want to document your crimes, do it on someone elses server
Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

Given the state of things and our status as a magnet for wacko chuds trying to pretend to be "extreme" leftists, I'm not sure we should give him space to exist here at all. Seems like a risk not worth taking.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Humoculus RIP Dee

NINETEEN DOWN, TOMORROW, SIX MORE, UNTILL MY DEMANDS ARE MET!!! MUAHAHA!

Faust

um, banned for live posting your hostage situation maybe? under rule: dont create legal trouble for faust

altered

I'm way more comfortable with this turn of events.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Faust

Yeah, I took what he was saying at face value about a hostage situation and banned him I think this is safe because:
If he is lying he is a weirdo and seriously wtf why would you joke about that
If he is not well then uh yeah, this isn't facebook, please livestream your murderspree elsewhere

altered

And if it's some kind of stupid joke, the universally known Smart Move is to let the mods in on it. No matter who you are or what community it is.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on May 29, 2020, 09:49:47 AM
Nice VPN you got there, buddy

We allow that?  I thought that wasn't a thing.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on May 29, 2020, 12:51:40 PM
um, banned for live posting your hostage situation maybe? under rule: dont create legal trouble for faust

Boom
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

*blows dust off login*

Oh my god have you all STILL not shut the fuck up???

granted I talk to like half of ye on Facebutt BUT STILL

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on May 29, 2020, 11:11:09 PM
*blows dust off login*

Oh my god have you all STILL not shut the fuck up???

granted I talk to like half of ye on Facebutt BUT STILL

The fact that my hand reflexively went to "Preview" before "Post" proves that forums were always, and continue to be, a superior medium for communicating to any other form of posting.