News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Did you ever notice the opening credits of the X-Files is the gayest thing ever?

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, April 07, 2020, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

GOVERNMENT DENIES KNOWLEDGE

OH LOOK PART OF THAT INDEX FINGER IS RED FOR NO REASON
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Faust

[MOULDER] *Reaching for coat* I've got a promising lead, "imagine time as a solid object", profound stuff
[SCULLY] *Pinching bridge of nose* Is this some random asshole on the internet
[MOULDER] You have to engage in intellectual discussion on his terms scully then you will see
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Faust

because then it feeds into his persecution complex and fighting against the establishment that is Big Discordiaâ„¢

Juana

Everything is gay if you look hard enough but also bruh why are you like this.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Cramulus

When the X-Files was on TV, that commercial played every 9 minutes. I don't know why it's so burned into my brain. If I hear any one of those songs, the rest of them all fight their way in the door.