News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Puzzles

Started by bugmenоt, February 03, 2020, 09:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenоt

A few puzzles I spent way more time on creating than I'm comfortable to admit.

https://tinyurl.com/t8hymdk

Don't mind the link shortener, it's supposed to keep the search engines from pointing to PD when someone googles the actual url. And yes, the website claims that there's a group behind it. It's a lie.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: bugmenоt on February 03, 2020, 09:27:46 PM
A few puzzles I spent way more time on creating than I'm comfortable to admit.

https://tinyurl.com/t8hymdk

Don't mind the link shortener, it's supposed to keep the search engines from pointing to PD when someone googles the actual url. And yes, the website claims that there's a group behind it. It's a lie.

I'll wait for someone else to click that.
Molon Lube

bugmenоt

LMNO

chaotic neutral observer

I clicked it, but it led to an intermediate page with some medievalish looking art, with two links at the bottom.

The two links gave me the choice of viewing the site on the "clear net" or via tor, and you'd better believe I didn't click on that.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on February 04, 2020, 01:11:47 PM
I clicked it, but it led to an intermediate page with some medievalish looking art, with two links at the bottom.

The two links gave me the choice of viewing the site on the "clear net" or via tor, and you'd better believe I didn't click on that.

I had considered nuking this, but it amuses me that people might actually click right through.
Molon Lube

bugmenоt

Y'all paranoid as fuck  :roll: :lol:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

because i have nothing to lose, i clicked the thing.

it's harmless. seems to actually be some kind of puzzle. i'm not actually going to put any effort or time into figuring it out, because i'm lazy, but it isn't nefarious. it doesn't even use javascript. it's just presented in a way that looks tech-spooky, which happens to be an aesthetic i like.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on February 04, 2020, 07:57:14 PM
because i have nothing to lose, i clicked the thing.

it's harmless. seems to actually be some kind of puzzle. i'm not actually going to put any effort or time into figuring it out, because i'm lazy, but it isn't nefarious. it doesn't even use javascript. it's just presented in a way that looks tech-spooky, which happens to be an aesthetic i like.

I'm so alone.
Molon Lube