News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

INFUSE UR BOOZE

Started by Juana, April 09, 2020, 06:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Ignore LuciferX, Juana. He's shitting all over the place because we're sick of his passive aggressive idiocy. Also, do be sure to get loud if he starts making threats, since he likes that sort of stupid shit and Howl is itching to stomp his ludicrously racist dick into the mantle of the earth.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Quote from: Juana on April 15, 2020, 12:01:12 AM

I can't tell what that plant is with the holes in it? We8ve been experimenting with sage, rosemary, ginger and my personal favorite, cayenne. Currently on a water kefir kick. It's like the champagne of kombucha.

Juana

Quote from: altered on July 07, 2020, 07:57:16 PM
Ignore LuciferX, Juana. He's shitting all over the place because we're sick of his passive aggressive idiocy. Also, do be sure to get loud if he starts making threats, since he likes that sort of stupid shit and Howl is itching to stomp his ludicrously racist dick into the mantle of the earth.
Lmao, ty. I'll keep that in mind.

Quote from: minuspace on July 07, 2020, 10:31:20 PM
Quote from: Juana on April 15, 2020, 12:01:12 AM

I can't tell what that plant is with the holes in it? We8ve been experimenting with sage, rosemary, ginger and my personal favorite, cayenne. Currently on a water kefir kick. It's like the champagne of kombucha.

What plant with holes it in? There isn't one in either of those photos
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Juana on July 08, 2020, 12:11:42 AM

LuciferX, in a spectacular failure of visual cognition, has conflated your dimpled plant pot with its contents (Kalanchoe luciae, if I am not mistaken).
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Juana

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on July 08, 2020, 01:21:15 AM
Quote from: Juana on July 08, 2020, 12:11:42 AM

LuciferX, in a spectacular failure of visual cognition, has conflated your dimpled plant pot with its contents (Kalanchoe luciae, if I am not mistaken).
That was my thought as well tbh. No idea what the plant is tho
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

minuspace

Ahem, please allow me to illustrate... I will now attach file indicating some serious vegetative qvestion.

Honey?

Juana

Quote from: minuspace on July 08, 2020, 03:03:15 AM
Ahem, please allow me to illustrate... I will now attach file indicating some serious vegetative qvestion.

Honey?
It's the fucking pot.

minuspace

That's awesome! Like the ones where you can grow patches on the outside too I suppose? I think I saw an advert for it on YouTube or something.

Juana

Quote from: minuspace on July 08, 2020, 04:39:04 AM
That’s awesome! Like the ones where you can grow patches on the outside too I suppose? I think I saw an advert for it on YouTube or something.
No. Are you thinking of strawberry pots? It's just a textured pot.

Edit: here I am, ignoring the wise Altered's advice wrt this this dude. :lulz:

altered

:lulz: We all have to learn some way and blatant fucking miserable idiocy is a great teacher. When you remember he's also outrageously racist and managed to make six separate death threats, some involving "Clarence" (context made it clear he meant "clearance") and like no fucking shit Joe Biden-named gangbangers (Craig, Moan, Germ), to me personally for a somewhat abrasive joke aimed at Cain, as if one of the smartest people on the board AND an admin couldn't defend himself?

Then you will be free. :lulz:
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Nibor the Priest

Honey?

That's a numpfruit. They're available at your local garden centre and they're DELICIOUS. The skin's a little tough so don't be afraid to bite right in really hard.

altered

Quote from: Nyborj the Priest on July 08, 2020, 03:45:31 PM

Honey?

That's a numpfruit. They're available at your local garden centre and they're DELICIOUS. The skin's a little tough so don't be afraid to bite right in really hard.

Good god can we get this in newsfeed

minuspace

Honey?

Yeah, I seen them on TV. You grow patches of organic material on them and then peel them off this super-sophisticated surface topologically designed by NASA to grow self-cleaning teeth with bristles on them. So no, your wrong, they are not supposed to be edible, I think.

Juana

Quote from: altered on July 08, 2020, 02:57:29 PM
:lulz: We all have to learn some way and blatant fucking miserable idiocy is a great teacher. When you remember he's also outrageously racist and managed to make six separate death threats, some involving "Clarence" (context made it clear he meant "clearance") and like no fucking shit Joe Biden-named gangbangers (Craig, Moan, Germ), to me personally for a somewhat abrasive joke aimed at Cain, as if one of the smartest people on the board AND an admin couldn't defend himself?

Then you will be free. :lulz:
Apparently, good lord.

Honey?

This is beautiful and I second the newsfeed nomination.

minuspace

Can whoever writes the newsfeed please stand up.