News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

HAY DOK! (news from the Seguin front)

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 11, 2020, 06:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

1.  An 8th grader died yesterday.

2.  Robert Tilton wants his hair back.

3.  GET OUT OF THERE.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2020, 06:46:58 AM
1.  An 8th grader died yesterday.

2.  Robert Tilton wants his hair back.

3.  GET OUT OF THERE.

1. A metric fuckton of people are dying and getting put in mass graves...in 2020. I know you saw that big ditch in NY. They're expecting a lot more.
I haven't seen the ditches for the migrant kids yet. But I know they're out there.

2. I can say that even the people here (the ones capable of typing, anyway) rode the mayor's ass so hard on the city's facebook page that he edited the whole screed to "Apparently, some people have misunderstood the intentions of my monthly Mayor's Message that appeared in the Seguin Gazette and on social media regarding the COVID-19 situation. I hope this message clears up any of those misunderstandings."  https://www.seguintexas.gov/government/mayor_s_message/index.php

The Sutherland Springs Baptist Church outside of New Braunfels is still holding services. Because that mass shooting a couple of years ago wasn't enough. Fine if they want to go home to Jebus. Just don't take the rest of us.

Nextdoor is actually a war zone over this shit. People are telling them to "KEEP YOUR ASS AWAY FROM HEB AND WALMART!" That warms my cockles.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Yeah, we're fucked. Everybody's fucked, but we're EXTRA SPECIAL FUCKED.

3. It's probably too late for me to get out. Reduced work schedule, less money, and even if I left all my shit and my dogs behind (NOT abandoning the dogs!) what am I going to do? Take a Greyhound? Hitchhike? Not feasible.
I have standing invitations to go to all kinds of places, but everything is fucked right now. All over. I wish anybody luck going anywhere. My job gave me a paper to carry saying I work for an "essential business". Backup sensors for new cars are not essential, but fuck it. Maybe I'll take it with me to the liquor store. (Is the liquor store "essential"?)

The streets are near empty. I've seen footage: Hollywood Blvd., the Strip in Vegas, Amsterdam, even...

Hunkering down.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division