News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2020, 05:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

This is what happened to our breakroom.

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

ok boys, put one jumper cable on his taint, the other on the head of his penis

we're gonna make Dok sing like a canary in a bitcoin mine

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on April 23, 2020, 06:16:05 PM
ok boys, put one jumper cable on his taint, the other on the head of his penis

we're gonna make Dok sing like a canary in a bitcoin mine

What's this WE shit? You do your own genital-cable work. If you're squeamish just glove up or something first, but NOBODY doing it for you. Time to demonstrate LEADERSHIP qualities or go home Cram.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

ew I'm not touching him

look at all the animal heads he's clearly been mongling

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on April 23, 2020, 06:24:57 PM
ew I'm not touching him

look at all the animal heads he's clearly been mongling

Gloves, my dude.
:america:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

A.  Take them out to the overpass, and drop 'em on cars.  It might take a couple tries to get the timing right, but you've got lots.

B.  Catapult (or trebuchet). Taxidermy from above..

C.  Prop them up in a circle, all facing towards a television or other religious artifact.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cramulus

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on April 23, 2020, 07:51:34 PM
A.  Take them out to the overpass, and drop 'em on cars.  It might take a couple tries to get the timing right, but you've got lots.

C.  Prop them up in a circle, all facing towards a television or other religious artifact.

I don't think Dok is in need of any more brilliant "ideas"

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Cramulus on April 23, 2020, 08:50:39 PM

I'll shut up now.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on April 23, 2020, 08:54:41 PM

I'll shut up now.
:lol:
*James Earl Jones narrating*

But CNO would not in fact shut up.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

[emphasis mine]

Excising the photo's content, formally, the first thing it reminded me of aesthetically was the remodeled house in the first episode of the Amazing Stories remake. Only just a bit stuffier.

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2020, 05:58:18 PM

Jephph, blankly: "That's a lot of money. Who's hiding their collection?"
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 24, 2020, 12:10:01 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 23, 2020, 05:58:18 PM

Jephph, blankly: "That's a lot of money. Who's hiding their collection?"

We need them for our work.

That's a quarter of them.  I elected not to show the elephant heads, complete buffalo, etc.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Juana

You need it for work the same way you need that dildo, right?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."