News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

I need smarter friends :-(

Started by Black Death, April 24, 2020, 12:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: The Johnny on April 24, 2020, 07:00:29 PM
Quote from: Black Death on April 24, 2020, 02:04:08 PM
Quote from: The Johnny on April 24, 2020, 01:13:47 PM
Quote from: Black Death on April 24, 2020, 12:06:39 PM
I do.

Folks who aren't sucked in by the nonstop propaganda and mind fuckery of the modern era. Folks who have somewhat lucid perspectives on the world and not prone to getting snowballed by bogus crisis/scare campaigns like Global Warming, Climate Change and the Chinese Devil Virus.

Folks I can learn from, steal hard earned ideas from and generally exploit for my own entertainment. Folks who know what an ice age is.

Other than that my standards are extremely low, anyone can apply, there are no fees involved, I don't need verifications or credit card numbers and you won't be required to vaccinate, or enable tracking software. Although those options are available upon request.

Peace Out!

So lets see, you want people that are:

-Smart
-Climate change denialists
-Covid denialists
-Antivaxxers

You could hang out at the recent rallys that are popping up around Ohio and other states, i'm sure you'd find like minded individuals easily.

no you assume things asmartly, or self confuse easily if you prefer that term.

The universe in which there are denialists assumes they are in denial of something that is. Or at least in denial of the nature of something that is. Please correct me wickedly if there is an error in my logic.

I am for vaccines for dangerous pathogens, opposed to them as an entertainment vehicle.

I think I covered all four of your points.

Go to the rally's, that's your best bet, you're not gonna find that kind of people here. Do it as a favour for us and for yourself  :lulz:

That is prolly really good advice, based on what I see here. But wtf are rallies, I live on a sailboat as an expat.

My eyes collide head-on with stuffed graveyards
False goals, I scuff at pettiness which plays so rough
Walk upside-down inside handcuffs
Kick my legs to crash it off
Say, "Okay, I have had enough, what else can you show me?"

Black Death

Quote from: Cain on April 24, 2020, 07:03:16 PM
Look, you may be new here, but coronavirus rallies are where many top minds collaborate, and routinely outsmart the most well funded, well equipped and diabolical organizations on earth. How do they do it? Top thinkers, experts on every field, unparalleled investigative skills and fearlessness. I would trust a top comment from one of them over pretty much any news source, especially a mainstream source, any day.

I have never heard of a CV rally, but even if true it tain't remotely possible to make that trip now. Enjoy them for me!

Black Death

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2020, 07:54:11 PM
I do.

Folks who aren't sucked in by the nonstop propaganda and mind fuckery of the modern era. Folks who have somewhat lucid perspectives on the world and not prone to getting snowballed by bogus crisis/scare campaigns like Global Warming, Climate Change and the Chinese Devil Virus.

Folks I can learn from, steal hard earned ideas from and generally exploit for my own entertainment. Folks who know what an ice age is.

Other than that my standards are extremely low, anyone can apply, there are no fees involved, I don't need verifications or credit card numbers and you won't be required to vaccinate, or enable tracking software. Although those options are available upon request.

Peace Out!

Oh boy here we go

Howdy Doc Malaclypse! Howsithangin?

Black Death

Quote from: Hoopla! on April 24, 2020, 09:28:47 PM
Seriously, guy. There is nothing for you here.

Seems so, but I am here anyway. Either you are out of sync or everything is.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Black Death on April 24, 2020, 09:23:14 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 24, 2020, 04:34:02 PM
I do.

Peace Out!

So your main criteria is that folks be exploitable and that's your only standard beyond tacitly accepting your bullshit paradigm?

IT's kinda nice to readily spot a sociopath in action without the usual superficial charm or pretense of intelligence getting in the way, but ultimately boring as fuck. :digtbk2:

Dudette, how many times and in how many ways must this be splained to you, you have no clue what my paradigms are.

You assume bs, probably because you have shit for brains.

Ask, don't assume, my single celled friend.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :hitlerbanjo:
It's LITERALLY what you said quoted verbatim with all context included.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Quote from: Black Death on April 24, 2020, 09:35:06 PM
Quote from: Hoopla! on April 24, 2020, 09:28:47 PM
Seriously, guy. There is nothing for you here.

Seems so, but I am here anyway. Either you are out of sync or everything is.

Ah, but what am I syncing about?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Dudette, how many times and in how many ways must this be splained to you, you have no clue what my paradigms are.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Black Death on April 24, 2020, 09:33:38 PM
I do.

Peace Out!

Oh boy here we go

So you're a bro from capitol grilling?
Molon Lube

Black Death

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 24, 2020, 09:43:36 PM
I do.

Peace Out!

So your main criteria is that folks be exploitable and that's your only standard beyond tacitly accepting your bullshit paradigm?

IT's kinda nice to readily spot a sociopath in action without the usual superficial charm or pretense of intelligence getting in the way, but ultimately boring as fuck. :digtbk2:

In your very fevered imagination. In the real world you made stupid assed assumptions and bet your farm on them.

Black Death

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2020, 11:22:26 PM
I do.

Peace Out!

Oh boy here we go

How's Tuscon treatin you? Locked down and out?

Have you viewed Michael Moore's newest Documentary? It's a thing of beauty in the age of plastic!

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Black Death on April 24, 2020, 11:31:59 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 24, 2020, 09:43:36 PM
I do.

Peace Out!

In your very fevered imagination. In the real world you made stupid assed assumptions and bet your farm on them.
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Well I guess You SHOWED ME!!
:butthurt2:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Black Death on April 24, 2020, 11:36:42 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2020, 11:22:26 PM
I do.

Peace Out!

Oh boy here we go

How's Tuscon treatin you? Locked down and out?

Have you viewed Michael Moore's newest Documentary? It's a thing of beauty in the age of plastic!

Okay, fuck off with yourself then.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Guys, this is the freak from Capitol Grilling that we banned 5 years back for doxxing members of PD.  It is also the 3rd time he has regged or tried to reg in the last two weeks with a proxie IP from Andalusia, Spain.

He's out.

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 25, 2020, 12:29:38 AM
Guys, this is the freak from Capitol Grilling that we banned 5 years back for doxxing members of PD.  It is also the 3rd time he has regged or tried to reg in the last two weeks with a proxie IP from Andalusia, Spain.

He's out.

No skin off my nose. Fuck that stain.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 25, 2020, 12:29:38 AM

He's out.

I felt it was an alt of Yatto just doing low quality trolling to rile us up.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner