News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Gender Neutral Spanich, etc.

Started by Odibex Grallspice, May 03, 2020, 01:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 06, 2020, 12:24:20 AM
It's also the funniest split second switch to Catastrophic Stern Damage, Taking On Water, SOS, I've ever seen. He can't even type he's so mad.

:butthurt:

if you're ever interesting in speaking, I'd be super-interested in that. otherwise you just sound like a fat kid in a fun-house mirror. keep licking my balls.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on May 06, 2020, 12:34:58 AM

if you're ever interesting in speaking, I'd be super-interested in that. otherwise you just sound like a fat kid in a fun-house mirror. keep licking my balls.

I am not in the least interesting in speaking with you, you hilarious alt-right freak.

I am here to laugh at your stupid ass.
Molon Lube

Odibex Grallspice

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 06, 2020, 12:36:16 AM

I am not in the least interesting in speaking with you, you hilarious alt-right freak.

guess what buddy? just between me and you? you bet on the wrong f/cking horse. and I could car f/cking less. check the #rs. I'm not here to help you out. go f/ck yourself.

The Wizard Joseph

I am personally disappointed. I want my money back. Thought we had a live one for just a second, but... nope.
:boring:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on May 06, 2020, 12:40:55 AM

guess what buddy? just between me and you? you bet on the wrong f/cking horse. and I could car f/cking less. check the #rs. I'm not here to help you out. go f/ck yourself.

You seem...upset.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 06, 2020, 12:44:15 AM

:lol: Funny thing is like so many he's taking a run at you, but should probably be MUCH more concerned about altered. She's out there in the fucking bushes right now and there's no cancellation clause on the contract.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 06, 2020, 12:49:34 AM

:lol: Funny thing is like so many he's taking a run at you, but should probably be MUCH more concerned about altered. She's out there in the fucking bushes right now and there's no cancellation clause on the contract.

I feel her on that one.

In the end, grudges are all we have left.
Molon Lube

Odibex Grallspice

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

altered

This is why you don't ever Nazi. When you Nazi, you type like you're 15 years old, your hands are made of pinecones and your penis has been stolen by a witch.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on May 06, 2020, 01:00:14 AM

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Can't breathe...
Lulz OD.
I need a medic,
but no hospitals
can save me!

This explains why that video was complete garbage both technically and in content!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

argle bargle bargle   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 06, 2020, 01:04:06 AM
This is why you don't ever Nazi. When you Nazi, you type like you're 15 years old, your hands are made of pinecones and your penis has been stolen by a witch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on May 06, 2020, 12:02:17 AM
you're welcome to challenge me on any front ya like.
Any front?  Any front?
Your failure of imagination is extraordinary.

First challenge:
Walk backward and barefoot on crushed crabshells which have been soaked in tobasco sauce, while reciting, from memory, every third word from Shakespeare's "King Lear" in Japanese translation.

Second challenge:
When on this forum, write only using proper grammar and punctuation.

Third challenge:
Withstand the storm you have unleashed on yourself.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

chaotic neutral observer

Newsfeed?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 06, 2020, 01:26:43 AM
Newsfeed?

Oh, yeah.   :lol:
Molon Lube