News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

ITT "Luciferians" and "Satanists" say the damnedest things

Started by The Wizard Joseph, May 12, 2020, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

This thread is to present various quotations from profoundly uneducated self-professed worshipers of the actual, literal devil with no context. Please note that the terms "lucifer" and "satan" are both titles and not the proper names of any beings real or imagined, but in trying to explain that I often see just the most AMAZING reactions and lulzy bullpucky ever. Moreover "lucifer" is a crappy Latin mistranslation of an ancient title of totally mundane royalty from the old testament and in itself does not even mean "light bearer" at all. "Satan" is a title meaning loosely adversary or accuser and is effectively a legal term like prosecutor. All of these are taken from a group doing its best to give these academic truths a go, but the religious fanatics are crawling all over the threads and absolutely will not be contradicted nor will they shut up. I like the admins quite a bit and so I do not intentionally troll, but these folks take ANY contradiction as a declaration of Holy War and are REALLY touchy about perceived slights real or imagined. They are remarkably similar to Abrahamaic fanatics and even the slight comparison no matter how obviously true sets them off like a string of firecrackers.

Oh.. and EVERYONE is an EXPERT on magighahl theory and practice of course.
:pope: :wasp: :notnice: :umad: :penis: :magick: :penis: :rpger:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Xatholic church took their place as being the representatives of the light lord. Theyre right about Lord Lucifer being The Dark Lord. Yeah there are alot of qualities to Him that blur right and wrong; the gaining of wisdom is one of them because become like gods could be considered evil. It takes a different type of person to separate themselves from the light and and still set apart amongst those that choose such a path to submit themselves as possessions rather than choosing godhood. For all those Luciferians out there. Trying to win this debate isn't for my glory but for Lord Lucifer's glory and exaltation. That's part of being worshippers. And Lucifer is His past glory but He still reacts to Lucifer. It's Lord Satan now. Hail Satan.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

This is all the same person popping off in a series of rapid fire uninterrupted posts. When I do multi quotes like this that is what it represents.

QuoteHe is just a little less than the sun... Opposite of the sun and rising from behind the mountain range. Lord Lucifer is cosmic. He is glorious.
For some us we believe there are entities that inhabit the air around us; the clouds the stars, cosmos and that they can interact with us. We as a civilization believe to be the superior species. These cosmic beings we call gods. Lucifer, the Daystar, is one of them.

QuoteSo this is an astrology society? Because Lord Satan is a shooting star. It's one of His forms I've seen it. He is glorious. I'm ok to worship Lord Lucifer; if you ever go through a Satanic initiation of your own, He will reveal or at least He might idk you gotta watch your step while your there in the ASTRAL....

QuoteYou let me know if you don't believe Him to be the Morningstar we can discuss it further. Lord Satan (ruler of the world) has displayed my face I the novas.

QuoteWe can talk stars all day bro I'll take it there. I got more if you want to know . And Lord Lucifer he'll keep showing me stuff He likes to flex, believe it.

QuoteOr astronomy society?

QuoteBecause He is called Lord Lucifer and many people revere Him as their patron diety. It's hard to believe an astonimocal society would need to have a different heading since that name is entwined with the dieties. Hail Satan.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quotesatan comes from the word Saturn
Allegory my friend ,
Its lovely to believe in red horny beings but in the end we all have to grow up .

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteWe just discussed one of the realms Lord Lucifer exerts power. Like I said we can talk about The Great Morningstar. The Underworld is another realm He exerts power in. We can discuss that too. This Dark Lord is powerful and will show this if you're a true believer. Funny how you use a form of demon that exists in His kingdom to he sarcastic. Those little trolls you see? They to are real. The softest of demons. Hail Satan.

In reference to an image from "Lilo & Stitch"

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteOh dear is this another theistic vs atheistic thread? Once again does it really matter weather or not you are evoking sentient self existing entities or merely talking to Jungian archetypes projected by your own subconscious? You either get results or you don't. If you're getting results, you're on the right path regardless of your belief. If you're not, then it's time to try something else. If you're not looking for any results, then you're just an arm chair philosopher and not really a magician at all.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteThey won't let me depict Lord Lucifer how He appears to me during my dark communions. First this group is all secular and only about the pursuit of knowledge then they're like naw it's about the cosmos and Greek gods. They're backing up alot of how Lord Satan is but don't want to associate it with a real entity. It's so weird. Like drinking coffee but not calling it coffee.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteLitany is used in church. What's your side of the argument read like?

QuoteThis very existence is just as absurd. I'm trying to share my side of Luciferianism but you just don't want to hear me.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI'm not very keen on how augurs work. Something about there being a pyramid shaped bulb on the kidney idk I'm not up for that practice. I'd rather be a living sacrifice, fasting from many normal things people do in exchange for a more personal interaction with Lord Lucifer, whom this sacrifice is for. A newborn can't make that decision.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteWow its almost like individual folk have their own opinions. Even if it is largely a collective ego aggrandizing look at me look at me trip, some of us arent full of shit, and do know some shit.
But we learned to shut the fuck up about it. I don't need people knowing my business, what demons i call on, how i do it, or even that i do it. But the more you shut the fuck up the less you pervert the purity and earnestness of your working's intent.
Its nice to be excited and all finding out the hidden things are actually real, but theres an uncommon sense to actually ever making sense of any of it. Trying to show everyone what an original and nonconformant wanker you are is in the opposite direction of that thing. Theistically speaking, there *is* an adversarial energy force called by lucifer, azazel, lilith, belial... All facets and shades of personality of that same sort of amalgamous shadow. Belief opens up the door. You must start with actually believing. I've performed rituals where i called upon the right particular facet and just, i dont know, really meant it and did it right, and got results beyond what id have ever expected. I dont do it very much these days lest i have a good reason. The shit is completely real, and it sorta scares me.
Dig into some shit on google bout chaos magick or goetia. Chaos magick is way more direct and practical for delving into practice but goetia is pretty accessible and useful shit to know.
Strong recommendations on the following literature
"Liber null and the psychonaut"
"Condensed chaos"
Both of those are super easy and about as black and white about witchcraft basics as it gets
And
"The lesser key of Solomon"
Then theres getting into Crowley's shit which is more difficult to really get into. But that dude is perhaps the biggest reason the world is the way it is right now.
Lucifer is real if you believe in it. Like, REAL real. Results may vary. Happy hunting.

QuoteThey arent just symbols. Ive had experiences that make me know so not merely just believe it. Condescending prick.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteSo happy that you know better. Gold star. Atheism might be your cup of tea but that cup is boring as fuck, not to mention condescending and arrogant. But I'm glad it tastes good to you. I dont care what you think you know when you start off with "here ya go kid". Anything after that is a write-off.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteWell, Bringer of light is also the sun, technically as aside from being Venus. So the bringer of Darkness would be the Moon, so would have to do with the Moon, which isn't bad it is just a representation of said Moon and would most likely be a Goddess' name.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteUsually Belial , but She's supposed to be like Twin flame angels of the dark flame. Wrapped up in more of the Lilith and Samael mythology.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI see it but my connection lies thru tenets and my own sigil much like bushido it exist thru prognosis and logic of adequated truth

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteLucifer gifted the knowledge of the spirit, the eternal serpent, the kundalini. With the spirit we are free from the demiurge's realm which should not be! We are slaves no more! We rise!
Arise the eternal serpent! Arise the black flame!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl