News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

ITT "Luciferians" and "Satanists" say the damnedest things

Started by The Wizard Joseph, May 12, 2020, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteTheistic Satanist here. I identify as a luciferian because I believe in indulgence, knowledge, and fraternity. For me, Lucifer is what I aspire to mirror myself as. While I recognize science as the only divine, I believe there's several layers of metaphysics we have only begun to understand. On this, I stand under the umbrella, believe in demonology, and worship Satan as my guardian and guide towards my objectives.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteThat's a good video plus I utilize the swastika eagle and snake in my practice already and I also know of indo aryamism
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteHave you read Paradise Lost?

QuoteI heard as a Luciferian its vital reading material. In the Devils Advocate, Al Pacinos name was John Milton (Trump).
John Milton also wrote Paradise Lost. Hmm, strange.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI feel a pull toward Horus. Did you know that Horus also stands for Hours.
He is the Time God!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI see that. But your original statement had a lot of definitive comments about what is "not" a reality. There is nothing definitive about this subject.

QuoteWe are no better than priests that dictate the truth with that way of looking at things.

Quotethat is assuming the books you talk of are correct. I do not believe in any of those stories.
It all could be considered nonsense or at least conjecture. My point is that any definitive statements on this subject are a guess.

:barstool:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI believe Lucifer to be an Angel.
I also believe he was Chief Musician in Heaven before he rebelled against God.
I can relate to the Fallen One, that's why I like him. Even just the sound of his name "Lucifer" intrigues me.
I believe that Lucifer is the God of this World, he is the Prince and the Power of the Air and may be Omnipresent and Omnipotent.

QuotePrince and Power of the Air.

QuoteWords of wisdom lol

QuoteI believe Lucifer is Satan, and that is why I can relate to him.
He rebelled against God, and questioned his authority but you know what's strange?
Lucifer is referred to as The Bright Morning Star but at the end of the bible, in revelations at Rev 22:16 he states "I, Jesus, have sent you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.
Maybe God is the devil himself....

QuoteBy the way, you're beautiful.

This all said to a woman and entirely off topic from what she actually said. Think this was some sort of horrible mutation of PUA thinking.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI have a universal belief in lucifer

QuoteMy attitude is lucifer to me is a god of this world it is a force and lucifer is an archetype

QuoteLucifer lives on in us

QuoteMy view on lucifer is like a Hindus view on their gods

:weary: Gonna take a break. Amusing as this sort of ontological catastrophe is to document and curate it DOES take a toll on my faith in humanity, such as still remains anyway.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

See, this is what happens when you break rule number four.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on May 13, 2020, 03:09:55 AM
See, this is what happens when you break rule number four.

What is this rule number 4?

Better yet where can I see the implied rule list?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pergamos

Satanists and Luciferians ARE Abrahamaic, it isn't surprising they act like the rest of them.

Cain

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 12, 2020, 06:31:32 PM
Quotesatan comes from the word Saturn
Allegory my friend ,
Its lovely to believe in red horny beings but in the end we all have to grow up .

This is absolutely not even close to being true.

Saturn derives from the Etruscan god Satre, which connects with the Latin "satus" or plowing, a nod towards Saturn's agricultural domain.

Satan derives from Hebrew שָׂטָן‎ which literally transliterates as śāṭān, meaning adversary or accuser. This went into Ancient Greek as Satanas and then into Latin as Satan.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on May 13, 2020, 12:53:43 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 12, 2020, 06:31:32 PM
Quotesatan comes from the word Saturn
Allegory my friend ,
Its lovely to believe in red horny beings but in the end we all have to grow up .

This is absolutely not even close to being true.

Saturn derives from the Etruscan god Satre, which connects with the Latin "satus" or plowing, a nod towards Saturn's agricultural domain.

Satan derives from Hebrew שָׂטָן‎ which literally transliterates as śāṭān, meaning adversary or accuser. This went into Ancient Greek as Satanas and then into Latin as Satan.

I know. I's MARVELOUS isn't it? these fuckers will die on that proverbial hill over shit like this.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Pergamos on May 13, 2020, 08:27:52 AM
Satanists and Luciferians ARE Abrahamaic, it isn't surprising they act like the rest of them.

The difference is that almost literally all Abrahamaic believers are aware that they are such and are ok with that. The vast majority of these poor wretches will go to WAR or DEEP psychotic denial for just the implied suggestion of that simple truth. It's great fun to see them accuse each other of it as a weapon over cosmetic differences. Any believer in a grand and tightly kit satano-luciferian conspiracy to take over the globe has NEVER interacted with them.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Ah, this is the good old "get your suspicious Jewishness out of my pure Aryan Satanism" crowd?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on May 13, 2020, 01:28:24 PM
Ah, this is the good old "get your suspicious Jewishness out of my pure Aryan Satanism" crowd?

Some of them DEFINITELY are that overtly, many more de facto by willing association. It's part of what kept me trolling them. The group I nominally support right now not only rightly directly deny the personhood of "lucifer" and "satan" but got my respect when I saw that the group account was used to post an Anne Frank quote to commemorate the shut down of one of the bigger death camps. That was when I knew I was not in  a place to tear apart, but perhaps even build up. There's a LOT of rampant misogyny with these "darkbro" types too and the place is as far as I can tell run by women mostly. I feel like I discovered an ancient, hidden unicorn reserve from before the fall or some shit.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl