News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

ITT "Luciferians" and "Satanists" say the damnedest things

Started by The Wizard Joseph, May 12, 2020, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quotethat's so fucking cool. " The Shinning One " these divine kings, they weren't by any chance considered to be under the possession of a god of considered considered godkings themselves were they? No way these are the Antichrists the Xatholic church tries so hard so subdue. All these things you speak of connect with Lord Satan or Lord Lucifer or the Morningstar. His brilliance is just a little less than the sun, as He rises opposite of the sun, just over the mountain range in the wilderness. His name is used to revere this brilliant star and it's not so hard for me to believe that this cosmic entity can interact with us; I still think it's ok to worship Lord Satan, the ruler of the world. I've been in the astral with Him during my initiation. We can talk cosmic if that's what this society is about

QuoteAs a matter of fact demons are more alien but reside here on earth. One of my forms consists of these skin horns that cover my bone horns and these reach the floor and emit light. In the middle they are bulbous and house galaxies and cosmos. Could it be the alternative to Xeaven is to be with Lord Lucifer in the Abysmal Darkness or rather the universe and it's vast darkness? I worship the Morningstar, it's just one of His forms. He is also The Great Dragon and I bow before Him. Hail Satan.

QuoteYou must think fallen angels are dudes with wings. They're cosmic beings; they've made appearances before and will do it again but only at their appointed time. To have watched gods negotiate in the astral was amazing.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteYou people are just like those confused people that call themselves Satanists but are athiest. Why do you hide behind Lord Lucifers shadow? Just be secular. Don't involve Him.

QuotePower tripping. Limited knowledge of whatever the fuck except the spiritual society. Small mindedness is yours not ours. Hail Satan
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quoteonly as how lucifer is stated in writing... Lucifer is concidered a him in most text yes... I'm a reacurcher... I only look at how Lucifer appires in ancient texts... So in most cases i refur to it as a him yes... But im opened to other views of Lucifer... As a lucifarian i concider it as a him in the idea that he is the light barrier... Is anything wrong with that deffinition

QuoteScience / philosophy / and reason is what lucifer stands for to me and as a lucifarian i hold these values close to my heart

QuoteHe is the granter of godhood and wisdom attainable through the Left Hand Path. That is for Him. Hail Satan.

Quotewe all seem to have a personal idea of lucifer... Thats all we need... And thats closer to the truth... We can agree on this... And agree to not have to conform our belief to any other lucifarian

Quotemost people in this discussion are in agreement that Lucifer is real entity. He is to me. Hail Lord Lucifer.

QuoteBut i also believe lusifarianisum is a abstract concept to others as well

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteDepending on which scriptures you are useing... In heaven in his seat he is known a Sammile... Also in much older Sumerian text he is also known as Kemmal...
He is describe as wereing a suit of armore made of iorn and a iorn helmet he carried a great sword... A lion was embossed on his breast plate... He was stronger then all the arch angels put together and adjourned his robes with them... He had the power of a exploding sun which he could realise from his chest... In one specific scripture it suggests that he had made a deal with the creator to rule hell a unclean place were the creator could not be present in order to guard creation from unclean things... That he had faught the other arch angels for this right... Although he was the only arch angel strong enought to live and survive without bring in the physical presence of god... There in hell with out his breast plate he entered... Her his name changed to lucifer

QuoteLucifer can also be understood as Prometheus...
Or in Sumerian cuneiform text as Enki... Who had a half brother named Enlil

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteRead this.
The Catholic Church proclaims GOD the Father as LUCIFER, who's Son is Jesus Christ.
Easter Proclamation prayer to God regarding the paschal candle: Flammas eius lucifer matutinus inveniat: ille, inquam, lucifer, qui nescit occasum. Christus Filius tuus, qui, regressus ab inferis, humano generi serenus illuxit, et vivit et regnat in saecula saeculorum
("May this flame be found still burning by the Morning Star: the one Morning Star who never sets, Christ your Son, who, coming back from death's domain, has shed his peaceful light on humanity, and lives and reigns for ever and ever"). In the works of Latin grammarians, Lucifer, like Daniel, was discussed as an example of a personal name.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteInanna/Ishtar/Aspects of ISIS/Columbia/Queen of Heaven/Mother Mary/Lady Liberty/Great Harlot/Venus/Lucifer/Lady in Red/Red Rose/888☆☆☆ Worshipped across all waters. Daughter of Sin the moon god. Both are androgynous. 3 up 3 down. Waxing and waning. She's the flag of Washington DC. She is the pentagram in the American Flag. The blue is water. The white is Lucifer and the red is for the Knights of Mars aka the Romans & the 12 tribes of Germania.

In reference to the statue of Liberty upon presentation of the following
http://thebattery.org/lady-liberty-10-fascinating-facts/

Because that was apparently TOO MUCH lies.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteGotta understand tho tho someone claiming to be Lucifer is someone who is strongly connected to Lucifer so I can see why they say that ,,, BUT on the flip side there's a lot of wanna be's and yea claiming to be Lucifer you've lost your personality of a self being silly fuck'n puppets ... ... ...

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

I watched part of "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina".  It mostly sucked, but now I have the urge to giggle every time someone says "Hail Satan".
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteWell if you are a skeptic, I would like to tell you a story. On October 31, 2018 I heard something walking on my roof, footsteps. At the time I was holding some Christmas lights, then all of a sudden I felt a very strong presence in the room and something invisible jerked the Christmas lights out of my hand and started knocking on my wall right next to me. But nothing was there.
2 years later and it's still here, now I'm communicating with it. It knocks on my walls all day long and I can ask it questions and it will knock once for yes and two for no.
The other day I was walking to the store and I said in my "mind" "start knocking if you are with me" and from a distance I heard Knocking on the air.
Whatever it is, is omnipresent. At first I thought it was God until I started getting touched, the touch felt like the touch of death and then it started turning me on.
I woke up one morning and I was getting a blowjob from something invisible that I couldn't see, I was wide awake. So I believe that it is Satan.
Whatever it is, it has a good sense of humor. My point being is this...GOD IS REAL, and so is SATAN and the truth of it all is in The Bible. Trust me, I KNOW there is an afterlife by all the experiences I have had, I can't explain them all....

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 12, 2020, 07:56:24 PM
I watched part of "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina".  It mostly sucked, but now I have the urge to giggle every time someone says "Hail Satan".

I haven't seen what you're talking about, but sometimes I can barely hold my shit together when I hear or read a "hail satan" or the notably pretentious "ave lucifer". You would not believe how many of the religious fucks are straight up patriarchal fascists and not even hiding it because their beliefs somehow make them immune to consequences or some shit. There are truly vile and I even dare say fundamentally EVIL things, people, and Ideas in this world and these "Darkbro" fuckers think siding with such things is a good and empowering thing to do. In a sense there are regions of hell that the devil would seemingly fear to tread, and certainly no bottom to human depravity and good old stupidity. They want a greased slide down the pit fine, but don't expect me to tell you in agreement that you're better off for it or let you convince someone of the same unopposed.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI am Luciferian because I died in my sleep and in limbo met the most handsome and beautiful being. I was rejected by beings that were flying above me but he came and put his arm around me and said,'From now on, you are my best friend.' And at that moment I came back to life. I realized I was born again and that being was Lucifer. I still get goosebumps whenever I am telling this experience. He is truly the best and the most beautiful, the most precious.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI actually agree with you this time. I believe God was the serpent in the Tree of life when it tempted Adam and Even to eat from it.
Think about it, God knows the past, present and future. So he knew it was all going to happen.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteThe bible is a fact. Just look at all the horror movies, witchcraft paraphernalia, Occult beliefs, Metal bands...etc etc. NONE of it would exist without the bible.
Satanists wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the bible. Nor would we Luciferians.

QuoteLucifer is an Omnist.

QuoteMany religions are one true God, who is Christ.
The God with whom you dwell with on this earth is the Prince and Power of the Air, Satan, as he is God of this world but not equal to the creator himself.

ETA: added quotes that got chopped up by attempted interdiction, but clearly were written without intent to break all by the same person

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteAll real, true Luciferians take the Holy Bible very seriously.

QuoteI can tell you right now, without the shadow of a doubt that the Bible, of all religious books in the world is the one true book of creation.
I have met Lucifer, in person and he also believes in the bible.
Just think about it, without the bible we wouldn't have Heavy Metal, Demons, Horror movies, none of it.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl