News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

ITT "Luciferians" and "Satanists" say the damnedest things

Started by The Wizard Joseph, May 12, 2020, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 13, 2020, 01:50:00 PM
It's part of what kept me trolling them.

In the Shin Megami Tensei / Persona franchise, well known for its accurate research*, Satan and Lucifer are distinct entities; the conflation of the two is an error of modern religion.

https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Lucifer
https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Satan

* :wink:
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on May 13, 2020, 02:14:21 PM

In the Shin Megami Tensei / Persona franchise, well known for its accurate research*, Satan and Lucifer are distinct entities; the conflation of the two is an error of modern religion.

* :wink:

It would seem that you are a
*checks notes*
WEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!

also...
Quotein the Talmud he is often equated with the angel of death Samael.

The "angel" of Death is and always was Azrael. Samael is a "fallen" archangel whose name means something like "poison of God". Both figure in The Precipice in sections not yet put to page. Which reminds me that I was going to put stuff to page and forgot.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

minuspace

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 13, 2020, 03:21:33 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on May 13, 2020, 03:09:55 AM
See, this is what happens when you break rule number four.

What is this rule number 4?

Better yet where can I see the implied rule list?

"Number four, I know you heard this before
Never get high on your own supply"*

—Biggie

*[not all human flatus contains methane]

minuspace

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 13, 2020, 03:22:35 PM

* ;)

*checks notes*
WEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!

also...

The "angel" of Death is and always was Azrael. Samael is a "fallen" archangel whose name means something like "poison of God". Both figure in The Precipice in sections not yet put to page. Which reminds me that I was going to put stuff to page and forgot.

Samael, I think that's the one I'm fond of calling a "blind idiot," God, whose name I may have to borrow because I can"t see what you just did there.

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on May 13, 2020, 01:28:24 PM
Ah, this is the good old "get your suspicious Jewishness out of my pure Aryan Satanism" crowd?
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on May 13, 2020, 06:29:57 PM

* ;)

*checks notes*
WEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!

also...

Samael, I think that's the one I'm fond of calling a "blind idiot," God, whose name I may have to borrow because I can"t see what you just did there.

There is definitely a "god of the blind" vibe to Samael. One of the other interpretations of its name is "blindness of/from God", meaning a sort of induced folly and spiritual blindness in addition to literal physical blindness. The conflux of the symbols is found all over nature in creatures that can use toxins to blind or otherwise incapacitate, notably the vipers that spit poison in the eyes intentionally. Samael's archetypal symbol complex is quite violent as well representing the (often drug induced) heedless madness of combat, slaughter of the defenseless in particular but not at all exclusively. It's not personally so much an idiot, far from it, so much as inclined to direct violent manipulation over any sort of compromise in any way. It DOES understand the value of total surrender in the face of violence, and so slavery through both drugs and violent coercion is inherent in its methods. As an arch-angel it is also a leadership and even royalty archetype generally with many likewise violent servitors similar to itself, and a host of thralls.

It won't spoil The Precipice meaningfully to say that the Lashers gang in the last section I wrote has demons in it because that is Samael's seat of power in the story. The street name of the man leading the Lashers or "Sammy's gang" is Sam "Sammy" Lash... Sammy L. Samael.

I even made a meme symbolically against Sammy. the absolute certainty of the fanatic is absolutely under its "house" as it is both a form of willful blindness (The BEST kind!) and a toxin of sorts to mind and body often leading to violence.

This video of "Blinding Lights" by an artist known as The Weekend is a straight up love song to Samael symbolically woes explicit intent is in no doubt to those that know a thing or two about "Sammy" right down to the use of blood, symbols of authority, and red & black color schemes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRXx6U8ABQ&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3zsGJnJJwGVXrxrSv9xbOu5ocLfbn5U6c6ei0lBLbd9Ay5VoHXell978k

If I were somehow forced to pick an actual supernal entity suited to the title of "the devil" Samael would be on a very short list indeed. Funny thing is there's NO original lore that I am aware of that Samael ever rebelled against God much less swore allegiance to "Lucifer", but it has no home in Heaven as humans think of Heaven. That is for sure.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Bit of a political dialogue with total sincerity, apparently.

Quote from: lcf 1Trump wishes he was smooth like Lucifer.

Quote from: lcf 2Maybe he is....

Quote from: lcf 1Nah,the Devil is beyond good & evil. He makes the major decisions for mankind that nobody else is capable of . Trump failed at his evil mission.

Quote from: lcf 2Interesting insight. Ya could be right.

Quote from: lcf 1Lucifer is God of this world, but sadly most ppl including Luciferians don't really know the full extent of Lucifer's involvement in mankind's development. He's very misunderstood.

Quote from: lcf 2Well the Catholic Church says that Lucifer is the father of Christ.
Most Christians (Non Catholic) don't believe that.
Confusing world so I dunno.

Quote from: lcf 1Jesus was but one of Lucifer's plethora of earthly human incarnations. The Catholic Church KNOWS who Lucifer really is. They are a pure evil institution.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 13, 2020, 09:34:21 PM

* ;)

*checks notes*
WEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!

also...

There is definitely a "god of the blind" vibe to Samael. One of the other interpretations of its name is "blindness of/from God", meaning a sort of induced folly and spiritual blindness in addition to literal physical blindness. The conflux of the symbols is found all over nature in creatures that can use toxins to blind or otherwise incapacitate, notably the vipers that spit poison in the eyes intentionally. Samael's archetypal symbol complex is quite violent as well representing the (often drug induced) heedless madness of combat, slaughter of the defenseless in particular but not at all exclusively. It's not personally so much an idiot, far from it, so much as inclined to direct violent manipulation over any sort of compromise in any way. It DOES understand the value of total surrender in the face of violence, and so slavery through both drugs and violent coercion is inherent in its methods. As an arch-angel it is also a leadership and even royalty archetype generally with many likewise violent servitors similar to itself, and a host of thralls.

It won't spoil The Precipice meaningfully to say that the Lashers gang in the last section I wrote has demons in it because that is Samael's seat of power in the story. The street name of the man leading the Lashers or "Sammy's gang" is Sam "Sammy" Lash... Sammy L. Samael.

I even made a meme symbolically against Sammy. the absolute certainty of the fanatic is absolutely under its "house" as it is both a form of willful blindness (The BEST kind!) and a toxin of sorts to mind and body often leading to violence.

This video of "Blinding Lights" by an artist known as The Weekend is a straight up love song to Samael symbolically woes explicit intent is in no doubt to those that know a thing or two about "Sammy" right down to the use of blood, symbols of authority, and red & black color schemes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRXx6U8ABQ&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3zsGJnJJwGVXrxrSv9xbOu5ocLfbn5U6c6ei0lBLbd9Ay5VoHXell978k

If I were somehow forced to pick an actual supernal entity suited to the title of "the devil" Samael would be on a very short list indeed. Funny thing is there's NO original lore that I am aware of that Samael ever rebelled against God much less swore allegiance to "Lucifer", but it has no home in Heaven as humans think of Heaven. That is for sure.

This is cool. "The Precipice" also seems like an apt title, timely and so forth. Let me know when we can give it a spin. Personally, I'd also borrow from a slightly different canon if I wanted to make sense of Samael's "rebellion". But how dare I... This would involve a conflation... however, this particular one comes with the added benefit of tying-in some IRL reference to 'Lashers.' And there I go rambling on like it was a writing prompt. Bravo.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LuciferX on May 14, 2020, 11:02:54 PM

* ;)

*checks notes*
WEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!

also...

This is cool. "The Precipice" also seems like an apt title, timely and so forth. Let me know when we can give it a spin. Personally, I'd also borrow from a slightly different canon if I wanted to make sense of Samael's "rebellion". But how dare I... This would involve a conflation... however, this particular one comes with the added benefit of tying-in some IRL reference to 'Lashers.' And there I go rambling on like it was a writing prompt. Bravo.

You seem a bit confused and misinformed LuciferX... Here's The Precipice so far.

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,38689.0.html

If you want to tell some original stories of your own maybe you should open a thread and tell some stories. I'd be interested to see it.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on May 14, 2020, 11:58:27 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on May 14, 2020, 11:02:54 PM

* ;)

*checks notes*
WEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!

also...

You seem a bit confused and misinformed LuciferX... Here's The Precipice so far.

https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,38689.0.html

If you want to tell some original stories of your own maybe you should open a thread and tell some stories. I'd be interested to see it.

Oh cool, there it is, will check that out later.