News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Fuckin do it then

Started by altered, May 21, 2020, 02:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Newsfeed just popped up something and for no fucking reason it made me irrationally furious.

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Bullshit. I've never received a single fucking incomprehensible offer here. Either it wasn't possible to even parse as an offer or it was entirely comprehensible.

I demand an offer I can't understand or my money back. I am entirely serious. I'll PM the goddamned Mgt for my refund. It will be horrific, just like the last few times, and I'm entirely willing to bear that burden.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 21, 2020, 02:19:51 AM
Newsfeed just popped up something and for no fucking reason it made me irrationally furious.

Bullshit. I've never received a single fucking incomprehensible offer here. Either it wasn't possible to even parse as an offer or it was entirely comprehensible.

I demand an offer I can't understand or my money back. I am entirely serious. I'll PM the goddamned Mgt for my refund. It will be horrific, just like the last few times, and I'm entirely willing to bear that burden.

You missed IANAR, then?
Molon Lube

Cain

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 21, 2020, 03:27:49 AM

You missed IANAR, then?

Unfortunately/fortunately yes.

Quote from: Cain on May 21, 2020, 05:54:11 AM
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It's just common sense.

Also, not an offer.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Cain

Also, not an offer.

Ah but what if it was? Then it was too incomprehensible for you to see it as such

Cramulus

after quarantine, do you want to go jiming?

chaotic neutral observer

I demand an offer I can't understand or my money back. I am entirely serious. I'll PM the goddamned Mgt for my refund.
Did you keep your receipt for the remitted funds from when you placed the offer to enter a contract to be given the Offer?

If not, I can proffer you an Offer voucher, but this is contingent on your accepting an offer to not decline to accept an offer of semi-binding mediation should the Offer (not to be confused with the offer currently being offered) fail to offer satisfaction.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

Quote from: Cramulus on May 21, 2020, 02:54:45 PM

Here's the winner. It's fucking disappointing. I was hoping for mind altering levels of incoherence, with just enough grammar and sensible language to make it recognizable as an offer instead of anything else. Like you're being offered a hot new drug but by hearing the name alone your senses are already warping away into another plane of existence.

But instead it's the Professor, and he has jiming. Goddamnit.

I'm going to blame the coronavirus. I cannot accept that this is what we have for incomprehensible offers. It's just that the plague killed them all.

Fujikoma

I'm offering you a once in a lifetime chance to get googled by facetime.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 23, 2020, 08:58:47 PM
I'm offering you a once in a lifetime chance to get googled by facetime.

This thread was already Crammed.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: altered on May 21, 2020, 08:45:26 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on May 21, 2020, 02:54:45 PM

Here's the winner. It's fucking disappointing. I was hoping for mind altering levels of incoherence, with just enough grammar and sensible language to make it recognizable as an offer instead of anything else. Like you're being offered a hot new drug but by hearing the name alone your senses are already warping away into another plane of existence.

But instead it's the Professor, and he has jiming. Goddamnit.

I'm going to blame the coronavirus. I cannot accept that this is what we have for incomprehensible offers. It's just that the plague killed them all.

Sounds like someone didn't understand what PD.com was offering when they signed up.