News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Antipathy

Started by altered, May 22, 2020, 11:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

"I encourage you to stop now."

Not because I'm going to get any worse, no, I'm getting my yuks in. But if you upset PeeDee, it might get very unhappy for you.

Right now, this whole thing, it's only personal for me. You targeted me, you shat on folks who have helped me in the past, and for that I am having my fun.

If you manage to make it personal for anyone else, it will stop being funny and start being HILARIOUS. For everyone but you, of course.

So, you know, do what you gotta do. But you could just Shut The Fuck Up, or you can go down the trail of bones where lies that sleeping beast, HIMEOBS. I would just Shut The Fuck Up.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

Yeah,  you know what? You win. It's senseless for me to continue. It simply is not worth it. Not because I'm scared, but because, if no one wants me here, me saying more dumb shit is pointless. There's a billion other communities  that actually appreciate my input, I should  go back to those. So yeah, going the fuck away.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 24, 2020, 04:25:32 PM
Yeah,  you know what? You win. It's senseless for me to continue. It simply is not worth it. Not because I'm scared, but because, if no one wants me here, me saying more dumb shit is pointless. There's a billion other communities  that actually appreciate my input, I should  go back to those. So yeah, going the fuck away.

Maybe you should stop being a passive aggressive dickbag and post like a civil human being.

Naw.  That's just talkin' all crazy.
Molon Lube