News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Antipathy

Started by altered, May 22, 2020, 11:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Fuck the accelerationists. Fuck the fascists. Fuck the unyielding leftists. Fuck perfection at the cost of morality. Fuck libertarians and the utopian commies and the utopian anarchists for good measure.

Fuck fake queers like Buttigieg and fuck people willing to sell out their minority groups in general for the right to lick boot.

Fuck Karen, Darren, and anyone who believes their right to party, get a haircut or watch other people play sportsball is worth more than human life.

Fuck people who are respectable. Fuck people who care about people being respectable.

Fuck the conspiracy freaks and fuck anyone who gave them even five seconds of "let's hear him out". Fuck anyone who thinks coughing on someone in a pandemic is an appropriate reaction to not getting their way.

Fuck the rich, fuck the people who protect the rich, fuck the powerful and their people too.

Fuck the religious extremists. Fuck the non-religious extremists, and the anti-religious extremists, and anyone who decided on the basis of gut feeling or holy writ that some people are worth less than others.

And if you feel a twinge of "hey now that's not fair" while reading that list then fuck YOU in particular, and I hope to live long enough to see you rot in the sun for days while passing feral dogs won't even piss on your mushy carcass.

Fuck all of it, because it never did a goddamn thing for me or anyone like me. And everyone who smiled and chuckled while I was getting fucking stomped on, mark my words: the hobnails are targeting you next, and I'm going to laugh and grin through broken teeth to see you brought low, the same you did to me.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

So basically "fuck everyone". That attitude may serve you well when everything collapses, for about the ten minutes it takes someone to figure out how to cave in your head with a rock and eat your brains.

LMNO

Can you see what you're doing?

This is a rant subforum, which means polemic and hyperbole.

You just "not all-ed" someone expressing their pain at a, to be honest, quite small but politically powerful set of people.

Would you mind taking a second and explaining what you would consider the BEST response to your comment?  Like, if you were writing a script about this, what were you honestly expecting the reaction from us would be?

Fujikoma

I would figure your comment is the best possible reaction to my post, LMNO. I didn't realize it was a rant subforum. Now I am informed by your post, and I can empathize with the OP's post. My point may be valid, but isn't in the spirit of the subforum.

altered

The fucking spinelessness of this shit. Got called out hard by me and now stalking me around the forum and replying to every post I've made with shit purpose built to cause anger because of the blatant misinterpretation. This, the RAW thread, etc.

Fujikoma was someone I thought for a long time was a dipshit, harmful only by accident. I was a fool: he's a malicious parasitoid and he has no noble or valid goal in this life. If he wants anyone to think otherwise, he can take his ball, shove it up his ass, and Shut The Fuck Up. Because two can play that game, and I have more time and less to lose.

EDIT: Quick scan of Fuji's posts shows he's completely ditched the "being a bumbling ass" act. He's decided now is the time to stop posting word salad and pissing off literally everyone (else) on the forum.

Well, it's been noticed, fucko. I might have no choice but to play this game, and I'm fine with that. I am willing to make an ass of myself in public, burn bridges and generally go too far. I am willing to botnet the hotel's unsecured WiFi if I have to. Can you say the same? Are you willing to embarrass yourself in public in the name of trivial bullshit? Or can you just please Shut The Fuck Up?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

You're mistaken and have a habit of biting anything that gets close that doesn't look familiar. I understand and like your post, I think you're misinterpreting me. But anyway, my intent was not to derail your rant thread, it's good, thumbs up. I'm shutting up now, my primary intent here was to respond to your reaction as well as voice my approval.

EDIT: Perhaps I will post my own rant, all in good time, no need to rush. Assuming I'm not banned before then which always could happen.

altered

I'm mistaken. That's why every post you've made since last night has been in reply to me or to other people responding to a (bumped by you in response to me) thread. Yeah, sure. It's also why you haven't posted some vaguely offensive word salad yet today and are accepting other people telling you you're wrong. Because I'm mistaken.

Let's entertain a world where I am in fact mistaken. I will STILL shit down your throat like a three time champion, because you have personally fucking inspired me to do so. It is a holy mission now.

Cease typing. Snap your keyboard, break the data antenna on your phone, hit your router with an axe. But go away. Because I'm not about to.

Fujikoma

Wow, ok I was trying to gracefully bow out but if you want to nerd flex and talk about how hard the streets are I got news for you bud, I've been there, I am not going anywhere, but proving you wrong or badmouthing you is beneath me, so I'll settle for just being here, which will eventually kill you because of your blood pressure, though I hope we can work something out.

I was civil in response to LMNO's post because it was largely about informing me about where I fucked up. I appreciated that. I questioned you repeatedly in another before because you wanted an answer to a question (while you were being hostile) that I couldn't find, that wasn't hostility, that was genuine curiosity. I'm not hostile to you, it takes a lot to get me hostile and quite frankly, I don't think you have it.

Fujikoma

Also if you guys were as politically powerful as you let on, couldn't you at least get Altered a decent place to stay? No?.. that tells me you're just flexing on the internet. Altered needs some help getting back on their feet. If I was politically powerful, I'd do it, and I don't even like Altered much.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 24, 2020, 01:35:41 AM
Also if you guys were as politically powerful as you let on, couldn't you at least get Altered a decent place to stay? No?.. that tells me you're just flexing on the internet. Altered needs some help getting back on their feet. If I was politically powerful, I'd do it, and I don't even like Altered much.
Eat your own asshole

altered

This thread isn't about political power. It is about people I want to fuck with until their brains fall out.

Fujikoma, have you ever considered that it is a mistake to become the enemy of a homeless person? They have nothing to lose, and they have free time like you wouldn't believe. And contrary to popular belief, homeless people HATE being idle. So when an opportunity to fill that time pops up, they seize it.

Now you've begun insulting members of this forum who have indeed helped me directly multiple times. It makes me hungry.

So right now I'm scrolling through Google Image Searches of various foods because you can't cook in hotel rooms, and I wonder, I wonder how bad you are at compartmentalizing your online life? I wonder. There's a lot to be done when people suck at that.

Do you want to discover what can be done with your internet footprint, or do you want to shut the fuck up?

altered

Oh, damn. The answer: I could doxx your ass in a heartbeat. You are BAD at this, fucking Christ. But I'm not that person.

What kind of person I am is to get all of your original content taken down with frivolous DMCA notices, JT.

D/N/T.

Fujikoma

Content? Wow, you've mistaken me as someone else. Doxxing me will, what, exactly? Notify a few impotent discordians as to who I am? I've already almost doxxed myself. You call this a threat? I call it posturing. I'll make you a deal, you doxx me, I'll congratulate you on, whatever it is you think you've won.

Fujikoma

I do have some music up but like, eh, it's garbage, and the sites are maintained by an old friend who now despises me. But try to flag those because it will be lmfao funny because it's all original music. I do not care about it, beyond how funny it all is.