News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Antipathy

Started by altered, May 22, 2020, 11:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

I don't doxx people on a moral basis, Mister "I don't live by morals". I mean, YOU don't care, but I have to live with myself. Doxxing is for Nazis, not dipshits.

I think you forgot your DeviantArt page. But that's okay, not a lot of value there either, I can see that, sure.

Doesn't matter. I was giving an example. Let's give some more.

Your Steam account is harder to attack, but far harder to recover from. I have some methods that work even with Steam Guard on. I can also just get you slapped with a VAC ban.

I can have your Twitch brigaded to death. Not hard at all. Though you barely use it.

Looks like you have friends: naughty naughty, associating people you know with your asshole internet name. That's beyond the pale for me, but I could do it. If I could do it, you better bet your ass someone less kind and similarly motivated could too.

What other forums do you use? Oh, let's ignore that: what online-only games do you play that I can masquerade "sock puppet" accounts of you around in till you get banned?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

Ok, so we're both too big-boy pants to fuck around. Figured you had some borders. I never use my twitch. My Deviantart is some old art I put online that doesn't matter. My Twitch I barely do anything with because number one I fucking suck, and number two I can't get my OBS settings right.

I assosciate with people who know I'm an asshole, some know me by the username: Shitbag. Yes, Shitbag. Think about that for a moment before you thrust your itchy sensitivities on my person like I'm supposed to coddle you somehow. You want to know beyond the pale? You should see the kind of people I've disposed of. You want to play a sock puppet? Go try Path of Exile sometime, I play it frequently, you may even enjoy it.

altered

:lulz:

I'm talking about public embarrassment and giving you a couple days of headaches to get you to just fucking stop typing around me. And you, you're talking about, ahem...

Quote from: Fujikoma on May 24, 2020, 05:22:05 AM
the kind of people I've disposed of.

So go for it, big shot. Let's go MAD. I have nothing to lose, and more than a bit of a death-wish these days. You'd be doing me a favor, frankly. Hell, lot of my friends too; there's one person I owe a cool thou for just the past three weeks alone and the pace doesn't seem likely to slow down.

Go ahead. Hit me with your worst. I have been pretty bad about cleaning up my internet slime trail myself, because nothing in it can be used against me. I have no original content that's been released to the public off of this forum.

That puts the lower limit at doxxing me, which, I mean, if you succeeded I'd be dead. Homeless trans woman in Texas? No easier way to get rid of me. Shame there are no photos of me around, etc... but I'm sure you can make it work. Hell, I already have Nazis who want my hide, you could even stand to make some cash.

Or you could shut the fuck up as I requested to start with. But you know, it's your choice and you're the one escalating it from getting accounts banned or brigaded or trolled to "disposal". So whatever. Go for it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

I honestly wouldn't stoop to doxxing you even if I knew. I now know you're from Texas, Texas represent! I wouldn't doxx you if I had the ability, even now. I do feel for your situation and I hope it works out, it's one of the milder climates to endure a winter through.

altered

:lulz: :lulz:

Well then, we are right back where we started. You cannot do a goddamn thing to me without murdering me, and I can annoy the piss out of you all over the Internet.

Funny story, I was already considering starting with Path of Exile, considering your Twitch stream of it. It's connected to your Steam account, but that's a minor inconvenience at best since I'm not trying to get access. Now I know that's the right move.

Also, don't VAC bans carry over to PoE? Aw, that was a myth, shucks.

Fujikoma

Path of Exile is kind of painful to access without a stable connection and an SSD... be very wary.

altered

You have made two mistakes here.

Thinking I'm not familiar.
Thinking I even need access to the game for my purposes.

Fujikoma

I really do not care. I'll dispute your claims later. I'm not addicted to playing games. There's only one thing that could hurt me and you don't even know how to go about that.

altered

It's not about addictions. It's about burying you in garbage until you don't have the energy to be a nuisance here.

Which reminds me... did you post your main email anywhere? Let's find out!

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Fujikoma

Heh, I saw that, funny, not stupid enough to click a random link.

EDIT: You assume two can't play at this game. I encourage you to stop now.

altered

I think you misunderstand. I've abandoned more email addresses than you've had your entire life. Off the top of my head... 8? 9? It's hard to keep up. I've had my latest one just the past three years or so.

And none of this is malware. No, this won't affect your computer one bit. Your email address, well, I can't say.

Fujikoma

You expect me to trust you when you can't stop ankle-biting and moreover bombard me with a few emails? Fine. We'll see what happens when I concoct my revenge. I hope you've made peace with Eris.

altered

All you have to do is Shut The Fuck Up. This is an active process that takes my time to produce results. If I stop, it does shortly thereafter. And I will gladly stop, once you Shut The Fuck Up. This is easy, but you're digging your heels in and making it oh so difficult.

Then again you shat all over people I consider among my best friends for the sake of getting last minute kicks in, so maybe you like it this way.

Fujikoma

Ah, you fail to realize, I wasn't shitting. If I was shitting, it would be much uglier. I see that I must shit.