News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

So about these riots...

Started by altered, May 28, 2020, 07:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Atlanta also seems to have had a rough night.

altered

The National Guard was just deployed and an SOE declared in Atlanta, so... not wrong.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

I gather this is happening in 24 American cities.

But not Tucson, because our cops are actually pretty decent, plus it's 107F outside and nothing is close to anything.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

I'm just glad almost all the protesters I've seen are wearing masks
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

ON THE SUBJECT OF MASKS AT A RIOT

There is no way to riot at a safe distance. Hell, people can't pull off a march with a six foot bubble. If you get sprayed, that mask is coming off while you get cleaned up, and if you put it back on after you're risking more exposure both contact and inhalation. Masks are falling off when people flee. The people next to you will take them off to yell.

I'm scheduling my brain swab in a couple days. Best to just assume if you go to one of these that it's a potential exposure.

Bruno

Shit's on fire in Nashville, now. Reports of shit starting up in Lebanon. Both are close to me.

I have to wonder, who is behind all the fires and property damage? Is it protesters legitimately angry about the George Floyd murder, or is it other people with other agendas?
Formerly something else...

Suu

Quote from: Bruno on May 31, 2020, 04:17:21 AM
Shit's on fire in Nashville, now. Reports of shit starting up in Lebanon. Both are close to me.

I have to wonder, who is behind all the fires and property damage? Is it protesters legitimately angry about the George Floyd murder, or is it other people with other agendas?

Reports of accelerationists are coming out. Many out of staters or white suburbanites are trotting in and causing a ruckus.

This is what happens when the Proud Boys don't get the civil war they wanted from the virus.

https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/25396/outside_agitators_white_suburbanites_blamed_for_violence_damage_in_detroit_police_protest?fbclid=IwAR1ojq8lxej162MxxQJ8RA9TEYwqBN28Fa51muBWLsi55HI86qOE9LN_q4Q
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Juana

DC is hopping - the Reagan building is on fire and two cops accelerated into a crowd earlier.

Livestream of DC rn: https://youtu.be/GktKgs-Vy6U
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

altered

I don't give a fuck who it is, at this point I sure do want more things on fire. Have a gander! Totally mask-off. https://twitter.com/kingdomcub/status/1266936677198692354?s=21
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

altered

https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1266927986563059712?s=21

They're using LTL munitions on elected officials asking questions now.

Juana

Jesus titty fucking Christ.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

altered

altered

What the fuck is going on.

https://twitter.com/liibabyluna/status/1267006680002260995?s=21

The only part I haven't seen proof of is the supposed Trump thing.

altered

I'm officially a terrorist now, folks. In fact, everyone here on this forum in the US is officially a terrorist now. Everyone I know and love is a terrorist now.

It's been declared by Diarrhea Emperor Trump to be so.