News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

So about these riots...

Started by altered, May 28, 2020, 07:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2020, 06:07:28 PM
https://apnews.com/bfd31c68ddc93030ef93043e5fb8d44c

QuoteThen, with the streets quiet for the first time in days, police said a man ambushed officers on an anti-looting patrol in Brooklyn, stabbing him in the neck. The attacker was shot by responding officers and was in critical condition.

Two officers suffered gunshot wounds to their hands in the chaos, but all three wounded officers were expected to recover.

Police Commissioner Dermot Shea called it "a completely, cowardly, despicable, unprovoked attack on a defenseless police officer." While he declined to say what motivated the attack, he drew a line to the heated rhetoric of the past week, in which angry crowds decrying police violence have also hurled insults, and sometimes bottles, bricks and firebombs, at officers and their vehicles.

"Words matter," Shea said.

For fuck's sake.   :lulz:

I'm just trying to work out the story that makes sense while still including two shot hands. They shot their own hands? They shot each others hands? Anyway you try this it's a couple of fucks that should not be allowed access to firearms, being literally a danger to either themselves or others.

Also, saw the question, will write up ideas for brutal criticism, expect them to have obvious flaws and potential problems but worth a punt.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

altered

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 05, 2020, 04:00:19 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2020, 06:07:28 PM
https://apnews.com/bfd31c68ddc93030ef93043e5fb8d44c

QuoteThen, with the streets quiet for the first time in days, police said a man ambushed officers on an anti-looting patrol in Brooklyn, stabbing him in the neck. The attacker was shot by responding officers and was in critical condition.

Two officers suffered gunshot wounds to their hands in the chaos, but all three wounded officers were expected to recover.

Police Commissioner Dermot Shea called it "a completely, cowardly, despicable, unprovoked attack on a defenseless police officer." While he declined to say what motivated the attack, he drew a line to the heated rhetoric of the past week, in which angry crowds decrying police violence have also hurled insults, and sometimes bottles, bricks and firebombs, at officers and their vehicles.

"Words matter," Shea said.

For fuck's sake.   :lulz:

I'm just trying to work out the story that makes sense while still including two shot hands. They shot their own hands? They shot each others hands? Anyway you try this it's a couple of fucks that should not be allowed access to firearms, being literally a danger to either themselves or others.

Also, saw the question, will write up ideas for brutal criticism, expect them to have obvious flaws and potential problems but worth a punt.

Imagine for a moment: five cops bumrush some dude who is having a panic fit, knock him over while he's shrieking in shock, and two start restraining him while yelling "stop resisting". Their buddies, seeing an opportune time to commit egregious assault, pull their guns up and unload on the prone body while the other officers have hands on him.

"OW MARK YOU HIT MY FUCKING HAND"
"FUCK! WE'LL JUST SAY THIS FUCKER DID IT"

Probably followed by all of them gathering around for a heartwarming gangstomping.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Juana

More precincts need to be taken and burnt.

There's a thunderstorm in DC tonight and two national guardsman were injured in Lafayette square when lightening struck. :lulz: seems a wee bit Biblical.
https://twitter.com/Marissa_Jae/status/1268769016291758081?s=19
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

POFP

Quote from: altered on June 05, 2020, 02:30:37 PM
This one goes out to the chuds.

https://twitter.com/manjibutt/status/1268893622671466497?s=21

WOW. So it's true - We've actually been Hannah Montana'd (Miley Cirus'd?).
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

altered

And I got one more. Goddamn!!!

https://twitter.com/emilymbadger/status/1268894519283658753?s=21

I think that's the biggest possible fuck you to Trump. "Don't give a fuck what you have to say we will just keep living our lives while you freak out like the giant toddler you are." Make him feel irrelevant.

EDIT: it got even better

https://twitter.com/mayorbowser/status/1268928589975695361?s=21

altered

And ANOTHER!

https://twitter.com/lisabendermpls/status/1268644819628224513?s=21

I might need to move to Minneapolis. No police! Working on actual community based solutions to criminal issues! What the fuck, I love this.

altered

Things are spicy here in the US right now. I literally cannot believe what is happening before my very fucking eyes. It's weird as shit.

Bruno

Cookeville, TN. Intimidation by locals and the feds towards people trying to organize a protest. The FBI apparently interrogated the organizers about their (alleged) connections to Antifa. Whether they actually have any or not, I don't know. Either way I thought it seemed odd, possibly foreboding. Is it an intimidation tactic, or are they actually hunting down anti-fascists in Cookeville?

Also, Marsha Blackburn was on Fox News saying "If you've been on social media and you've been saying 'I know friends that went to the protest, I know friends that went to the riots,' you're probably going to get a knock on your door from the FBI or, in Tennessee, the TBI, and they're going to want to know what you know."

It's all a fuck shit stack. That's all  know for sure.
Formerly something else...

Bruno

Formerly something else...

altered

Sorry, Howl, Tucson cops are all fucking horrid cretins too, and they just got legal support that is unspeakably shitty. No accountability. They'll lie down your fucking throat at any juncture with this:

https://twitter.com/artsymarxist/status/1269145707237175296?s=21

And even though it will get shot down in court if we are lucky, that's more than enough time for them to perform a full fucking ethnic cleansing if they are so inclined.