News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

So about these riots...

Started by altered, May 28, 2020, 07:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I know he's left, but for any other mouthbreathers still around, the early data is pretty promising that the protests did not do much in the way of spreading the virus. Current working theory is that mask usage was very high.

The Johnny

wE lIvE iN a SoCiEtY, YoU wOuLdN't GeT iT
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pergamos

I don't understand why he was equating kulaks with yuppies.  I have friends that are kulaks, kulaks are small farmers.  Yuppies and Kulaks may both be petit bourgoisis, but not all petit bourgoisis are the same.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 03, 2020, 06:31:57 PM
Imagine being such a slave to any new trend that you actually start worshiping the joker.

And Ron Paul Weed/Methbong has left the building.

Shock. Surprise. Horror. Amazement.

I feel none of the above.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

He was making it just a little obvious, wasn't he?

Juana

ZTI agents have been sighted in Portland. He's brought in mercs.

Haha nevermind, it's ZT1, a call sign for a US marshal unit.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

POFP

Quote from: Juana on July 25, 2020, 12:33:58 AM

Don't worry - It's only a matter of time. He has to run out of Fed goons or have them proven ineffective first. I give him 2 weeks.

EDIT: By proven ineffective, I mean like when the crowd pushed the goons into the court house and lit its wooden defense wall on fire in the morning.

Portland citizens are my fucking heroes.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

Quote from: PoFP on July 25, 2020, 03:05:31 AM
Quote from: Juana on July 25, 2020, 12:33:58 AM

Don't worry - It's only a matter of time. He has to run out of Fed goons or have them proven ineffective first. I give him 2 weeks.

EDIT: By proven ineffective, I mean like when the crowd pushed the goons into the court house and lit its wooden defense wall on fire in the morning.

Portland citizens are my fucking heroes.

D'oh! Spoke to soon. Looks like they are/were using Blackwater descendant Mercs (I knew Betsy Devos's familial connections to Blackwater/Academi would come into play at some point.):

https://medium.com/@wkc6428/the-lead-federal-agency-responding-to-protesters-in-portland-employs-thousands-of-private-db137349f8b0
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Cain

Erik Prince doesn't run Blackwater any more, nor have anything to do with their merger with Triple Canopy. He hasn't had anything to do with them for 11 years. Prince's current company is the Frontier Services Group and since they're fully bankrolled by the Chinese government's investment company and have sought - repeatedly - to do business with the Wagner Group, they are effectively blacklisted for work in the US.

Constellis, the Academi/Triple Canopy merger company's actual name, btw, is owned by Apollo Global Management. If you're looking for a Trump link there, your best bet is co-founder Mark Rowan, whose New York philantropy and interest in Jewish cultural groups might have put him in a Trump associate's orbit in the past.

Honestly, if you people trust every dipshit with a Medium accounr you're never going to get anywhere.

POFP

Quote from: Cain on July 27, 2020, 09:01:41 PM
Erik Prince doesn't run Blackwater any more, nor have anything to do with their merger with Triple Canopy. He hasn't had anything to do with them for 11 years. Prince's current company is the Frontier Services Group and since they're fully bankrolled by the Chinese government's investment company and have sought - repeatedly - to do business with the Wagner Group, they are effectively blacklisted for work in the US.

Constellis, the Academi/Triple Canopy merger company's actual name, btw, is owned by Apollo Global Management. If you're looking for a Trump link there, your best bet is co-founder Mark Rowan, whose New York philantropy and interest in Jewish cultural groups might have put him in a Trump associate's orbit in the past.

Honestly, if you people trust every dipshit with a Medium accounr you're never going to get anywhere.

Ahh, thank you for the clarification.

And did you say Medium "Account"?

*Looks up Medium and confirms it's not a News Source, even though its posts are designed as such*
*Kicks own balls*

Cain

No problem. Apologies for my tone being sharp, it's an argument that I've had a lot lately.

POFP

Quote from: Cain on July 28, 2020, 01:03:50 PM
No problem. Apologies for my tone being sharp, it's an argument that I've had a lot lately.

No worries. With the tone I've had with people on this stuff and then getting caught doing similar shit, I think's a matter of "what goes around comes around."  :lulz:

Junkenstein

At least it wasn't YouTube or rt. You could have embarrassed yourself much more.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.