News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

So about these riots...

Started by altered, May 28, 2020, 07:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

The first broad daylight black bagging happened in NYC today.
Molon Lube

altered

Two dead and one injured in Kenosha, a right winger opened fire into a crowd.

I have things I want to say but cannot.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on August 26, 2020, 01:22:26 PM
Two dead and one injured in Kenosha, a right winger opened fire into a crowd.

I have things I want to say but cannot.

This is Doktor Howl's shocked face.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

https://apnews.com/97a0700564fb52d7f664d8de22066f88

QuoteKENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — Two people were shot to death and another was wounded during a third night of protests in Kenosha over the police shooting of a Black man, Jacob Blake, and authorities Wednesday hunted for a possible vigilante seen on cellphone video opening fire in the middle of the street with a rifle.

The gunfire was reported just before midnight, and Sheriff David Beth said one victim was shot in the head and another in the chest, the Milwaukee Journal Sentine l reported. The third victim's wounds were not believed to life-threatening.

He said that investigators had reviewed footage of what happened and that he was confident a man would be arrested soon.

Beth told the Journal Sentinel that armed people had been patrolling the city's streets in recent nights, but he did not know if the gunman was among them.

"They're a militia," Beth said. "They're like a vigilante group."

Cellphone video of at least two of the shootings that was posted online shows what appears to be a white man with a semi-automatic rifle jogging down the middle of a street as a crowd and some police officers follow him. Someone in the crowd can be heard asking, "What did he do?" and another person responds that the man had shot someone.

The man with the gun stumbles and falls, and as he is approached by people in the crowd, he fires three or four shots from a seated position, hitting at least two people, including one who falls over and another who stumbles away to cries of "Medic! Medic!"

A witness, Julio Rosas, 24, said that when the gunman stumbled and fell, "two people jumped onto him and there was a struggle for control of his rifle. At that point during the struggle, he just began to fire multiple rounds and that dispersed people near him."

"The rifle was being jerked around in all directions while it was being fired," Rosas said.

In the cellphone footage, as the crowd scatters, the gunman stands up and continues walking down the street as police cars arrive. The man puts up his hands and walks toward the squad cars, with someone in the crowd yelling at police that the man had just shot someone, but several of the cars drive past him toward the people who had been shot.

Protester Devin Scott told the Chicago Tribune that he witnessed one of the shootings.

"We were all chanting 'Black lives matter' at the gas station and then we heard, boom, boom, and I told my friend, `'That's not fireworks,'" said Scott, 19. "And then this guy with this huge gun runs by us in the middle of the street and people are yelling, 'He shot someone! He shot someone!' And everyone is trying to fight the guy, chasing him and then he started shooting again."

(More at link)
Molon Lube

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Bruno

Shortly before the shooting, Kenosha police were giving out bottles of water to militia members, and telling them how much they appreciated them being there.

https://wisconsin.liveuamap.com/en/2020/26-august-cell-phone-video-shows-kenosha-wisconsin-police
Formerly something else...

POFP

Here's the video of the guy committing and admitting to committing murder WARNING - GRAPHIC

- Ignore the captions - The video's from a Right-Winger

The story is:

There were two militias:

- BLM Militia
- Right-Wing Militia

The Right-Wing Militia was getting the All-Star treatment as indicated by Bruno above. The BLM Militia was moving with the Protesters to keep them safe, as the Police were actively pushing the Protesters towards the Right-Wing Militia so that they could "handle them" so that the Police could leave. The Right-Wing Militia were also posted up near a Car Dealership to "Protect" it. One of the BLM Protesters was visibly upset (Also appears someone gave him an N-Word Pass - Good for him.), and happens to charge some of the Armed Right-Wing Militia at said Car Dealership. Dip-ass with the Rifle shoots him in the head, panics, runs off admitting to killing someone, and gets chased by BLM Protesters (One of them apparently had a handgun, but of course, no shots were fired from said handgun.). Then, the other video I posted starts, in which he shoots the Protesters chasing him down and gets off without any trouble from the police.

No arrests made yet, as far as I'm aware, even though his face was on camera. So I'm guessing the police are assisting his evasion of consequences, and probably see him as a potential future cop, since he pretty much demonstrated the exact mentality that Police use as justification for murdering Black People.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Bruno on August 26, 2020, 03:25:29 PM
Shortly before the shooting, Kenosha police were giving out bottles of water to militia members, and telling them how much they appreciated them being there.

https://wisconsin.liveuamap.com/en/2020/26-august-cell-phone-video-shows-kenosha-wisconsin-police

Burn it all down.
Molon Lube

POFP

Bruno

Bruno

Also, Legal age to own a gun in Illinois is 21, 18 in Wisconsin. The shooter is 17. Whoever gave him that gun needs to go to jail, too.

altered

Not a chance. His dad is a cop, and he wanted to be a cop.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

I can just see it, trialed as a minor, community service, some sob story, joins the police force as a hero.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on August 27, 2020, 03:34:05 AM

I can just see it, trialed as a minor, community service, some sob story, joins the police force as a hero.

The law in Wisconsin requires that a 17 year old accused of a class A felony be tried as an adult.

The minimum penalty is life. 
Molon Lube

Cain

So basically he's fucked unless some Trumpist judge gets a hold of the case. That's good to hear.

What worries me more is the outright glee with which his actions are being defended by the "mainstreamers" of Neo-Nazi bullshit into acceptable rightwing discourse. Most notably Tucker Carlson, of course, but also a whole host of lesser known, if no less influential, online pundits. Once they're able to justify straight-up travelling to murder protestors...well, we know where that leads.