News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

So about these riots...

Started by altered, May 28, 2020, 07:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Hoo, boy. If they riot in Kentucky like they have been in other states, it's likely to be a bloodbath.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Rittenhouse is being sacrificed to the alt right.

Don't feel bad for him.  He signed up for this.

https://apnews.com/article/riots-shootings-wisconsin-archive-kenosha-76104678645cc0e1f717f5d93ff427f7
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

His "lawyers" are complete jokes, chosen for their ideological purity rather than for getting the best case for their client that they can.

So I'm expecting a lot of tedious procedural bullshit to drag this out until he's found guilty.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on September 25, 2020, 05:39:37 PM
His "lawyers" are complete jokes, chosen for their ideological purity rather than for getting the best case for their client that they can.

So I'm expecting a lot of tedious procedural bullshit to drag this out until he's found guilty.

The only reason for muddying up jurisdiction while engaging in an affirmative defense is to pump up donations and milk them like the family cow.

So yes.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Went to two events (Friday night and Saturday) this past weekend. People are pissed but not exactly enthusiastic about getting teargassed again. Cops kinda wanted to start a riot but didn't fully commit, and the marshals did a good job of helping protesters be the grown ups in the room.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

So now another boog got himself shot physically striking and then pepper spraying an activist.

At some point, this boog image of lefties as soy milk-swilling, skinny jean-wearing wimps will have to change.  I mean, that's two "good boogs" in 6 weeks.
Molon Lube

Pergamos

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 15, 2020, 12:36:33 PM
So now another boog got himself shot physically striking and then pepper spraying an activist.

At some point, this boog image of lefties as soy milk-swilling, skinny jean-wearing wimps will have to change.  I mean, that's two "good boogs" in 6 weeks.

That was not an activist, that was a pinkerton.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pergamos on October 16, 2020, 01:28:16 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 15, 2020, 12:36:33 PM

That was not an activist, that was a pinkerton.

Proof?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

POFP

Quote from: Juana on September 07, 2020, 09:34:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 04, 2020, 05:18:38 PM
Quote from: altered on September 04, 2020, 05:05:59 AM
You win the bet, Howl. The man gave an interview with Vice, and was gunned down by cops like an hour or so later.

In that video interview, he confessed, apparently. I wasn't able to confirm (my phone isn't playing videos anywhere right now annoyingly enough) but I'm conceding regardless.

You aren't getting the extra half page and furious WOMP though, as I don't have a computer for a WOMP and you made no claim for your bonus prize. Four pages, and not a line break more! And they're Google Docs pages, because I have no other word processor to use and no printer, and none of us can have nice things these days.

Federal cops.  For a state level murder.

Granted, they had the excuse that the marshals needed to be involved because he had a federal warrant out for him, but this was never going to end well.

Also, you can just post the hate letter in Apple Talk.
Dude got shot by the LEOs and, mysteriously, there's no body cam footage. He admitted to it but I don't believe a damn thing about their claims (that he pulled a gun) unless there's other footage. Not because I don't believe he probably wasn't armed but bc the cops lie about everything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/us/michael-reinoehl-antifa-portland-shooting.html

Paraphrased Summary:

Alleged shooter of the White Supremacist -Sympathizer in Portland was extrajudicially and politically assassinated by a US Marshals Task Force.

He never drew his gun, which was sitting in his pocket. All eye-witness accounts indicate the police pulled up to the suspect at high-speed and fired immediately and recklessly after exiting their vehicles. Bullets entered nearby neighbor homes/yards, barely missing pets and ripping through areas where neighbors claim their children could have easily been. Eye-witness accounts also indicated that the nature of the ambush made them assume it was a Gang-hit, up until they saw the Law-Enforcement vests.

Accounts from the Officers themselves indicate that some said they saw him draw a gun in his car before they shot, and others did NOT.

Meanwhile, Kyle Rittenhouse is guaranteed multiple layers of protection, and gets to face his accusers in a Trial by Jury of his Peers.

We live in a Police State, and this is State-sanctioned, Political Assassination.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.