News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Cops Cannot Be Queer

Started by altered, June 01, 2020, 06:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Cops cannot be queer.

Repeat it again. Say it aloud. I don't give a fuck if you're in public.

Cops cannot be queer.

Queerness is in radical opposition to oppression. It is literally saying "hey, cool weapon you got there, it's fucking mine now." It's the cow wielding the captive bolt gun.

Cops cannot be queer. Cops own the captive bolt gun.

Queerness is not the default. LGBT is the default. Queerness is earned, and not like a merit badge. Queerness is fought for. Queerness doesn't know how to give up. Queerness uses its broken teeth as projectile weapons. Queerness is here to break shit.

Cops cannot be queer.

And if you want to tell me that by "gatekeeping queerness" we are "just as bad as THEM,"

QuoteAlso, furthermore, in addition, to elaborate, if you'll give me just a moment,

How the fuck dare you say that denying cops access to radical revolutionary terminology puts us on the same level as the people who shoot black men women and children in the streets?

Cops cannot be queer.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

In good news today, the cop kissing freak who prompted this deactivated their twitter account, so.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Pergamos

I think they can, but they have to be very good at lying to the boss.

There are good cops out there, people willing to break the law to protect people, unfortunately there aren't many.

altered

Quote from: Pergamos on June 01, 2020, 10:54:34 PM
I think they can, but they have to be very good at lying to the boss.

There are good cops out there, people willing to break the law to protect people, unfortunately there aren't many.

You are wrong. Cops CANNOT be queer. They can be LGBT. But they can never be fucking queer. Literally do your fucking research before you ever talk to me about being queer. Agents of the state cannot be queer, ever, period. Why? Agents of oppression cannot be queer, ever, period. Why? Because it's like talking about an anti-fascist Nazi or a right-wing Maoist. It's a contradiction in terms.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I believe Permagos was trying to say that there could be Queer Double Agents within the Police Force.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 02, 2020, 12:57:06 AM
I believe Permagos was trying to say that there could be Queer Double Agents within the Police Force.

I wouldn't bet my life on it.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Oh yeah no you never count on there being a fifth column and even if there is one you never trust them.

Cain

Cops cannot institutionally be queer.

Pergamos

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 02, 2020, 12:57:06 AM

That is what I was saying.  And there were anti-fascists nazis, doing the same thing.