News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

But I'm Fine

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, June 05, 2020, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I got pepper sprayed but I'm fine
They trapped me and beat me with their bikes but I'm fine
I got hit in the leg with a rubber bullet but I'm fine
My eye ruptured when they fired a tear gas canister at my head and I am probably going to lose it after surgery tomorrow but I'm fine
but I'm fine
but I'm fine
but I'm fine
We keep saying it because we are breathing
Because others are not breathing
Because we don't want you to worry
Because we don't want to take up too much space
but I'm fine
And how much more would have to happen
how much do we need beaten out of us
How many tears do we shed
Before we admit we are not fine?
They are shooting at us
They are arresting us
They are running cars through us
But I'm fine
I'm not

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

POFP

Your dedication to change and emotional observations are an inspiration.

:mittens:
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cramulus

Junkenstein

Nominated for the Modern Marat award. Gods know you could use a dose of terror right now, properly aimed.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The first three lines are nearly verbatim me, Ali Velshi, and the dude who lost his eye. Needs a little more work but I wanted to vomit it somewhere before it fizzled

discordia22

wow, that was so good!
I could almost feel myself in these situations by reading through your lines.
That's amazing !
stay close to people who feel like sunshine