News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

2020 predictions

Started by altered, June 05, 2020, 12:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1268773466079211520?s=21

Find me a person who could have predicted this shit before the 20th I fucking swear

Cain

If Kanye was running a long con on Trump then I am legitimately impressed.

Cramulus

Quote from: altered on June 05, 2020, 12:39:35 PM
Just fucking make shit up what the fuck Jesus Christ

https://twitter.com/shugowah/status/1268759506642755584?s=21

I'm staring at this, blinking... my initial reaction was "huh that sounds like he just chickened out" - but the money sound like that's legit? but I dunno, the man is crazy. After watching his entire Megachurch appearance with Joel Osteen (which is 100% batshit lunacy) I can never perceive him as sane again. He's gotta be playing both sides, or just disconnected from reality, I don't even know.

Cain

That's the thing, it's impossible to tell whether he legitimately duped Trump, bought into the crazy, or incorporated it into his own, seemingly very wide-ranging brand of crazy.

Any and all of these are very possible.

altered

Reality isn't even just breaking down it's more like we hit some sort of tipping point of Erisian nonsense and now every day is a new horror and a new hilarity literally not one human being alive to see it could have seen coming three days prior.

There's a photo of a SC national guardsman standing and staring blankly at a wall, like an Oblivion NPC, an hour or two later two national guardsmen get struck my lightning in a barrage that ended smack dab on the Washington monument

We actually Literally invoked the 3rd Amendment can you fucking believe it

This fucking shit with Kanye

Madness, utter fucking madness, I feel fucking rabid

Cramulus

yeah (it's possible only Cain will get this, but) it feels like we're living through "The Warp in the West".

Like every possible video game ending to 2016 is happening simultaneously, and also, all the game balance is whacked becuase of items and groups added via DLC.

like history books are gonna go

"Harambe died... and then uhhhhhh several years later, we emerged from the mad times and Kanye was the speaker of the house"

altered

I DEFINITELY GET THE WARP IN THE WEST YOU FUCKIN NERD  :crankey:

No but that's basically exactly fucking it

altered

Although I do have to say WRT the WitW analogy, I REALLY WANT MY REALITY ALTERING MESOPOTAMIAN GUNDAM THANKS.

Cain

Quote from: altered on June 05, 2020, 01:54:51 PM
I DEFINITELY GET THE WARP IN THE WEST YOU FUCKIN NERD  :crankey:

:lulz:

As soon as I read that I thought "you done fucked up now, boy"

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.