News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Trump the Unifier

Started by Cramulus, June 09, 2020, 01:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Everybody is tapping their foot and waiting for Trump to say something presidential that will unify the country during this time of violence, polarization, and unrest.

They say Trump is planning to drop an Address this week to try and recover.

I dont think anybody expects anything positive from this speech... this is the thread where we guess at what he'll say about systemic injustice, racism, the quarantine, the protests, and law enforcement.

I'll go first:

There are Racists on Both Sides

Cain

"Democrats are the real racists, if only they and their race-hustler allies just did what I wanted, there wouldn't be any issues. Something something party of Lincoln, I have done more for the blacks than any US President. Outlaw Antifa."

chaotic neutral observer

"Our police forces are doing a great job, a great job."
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Faust

Rioting and looting is why we need a tough approach on crime, like we did with George Floyd
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Nibor the Priest

I spoke to George Floyd today, terrific guy, he said Mr Trump, I'm 100% with you

Pergamos

The real racists are antifa

LMNO

"We gotta get tougher on 74-year-old peace activists, show 'em who's boss!"

minuspace

"They, the forces of law and order, deserve to be congratulated for how they doubled-down and did their job SO well, a tremendous, fantastic job. During these difficult times I always know we can count on the police to do what is right and enforce the law and order so important, so precious to us in these difficult times. But have you seen the stock market, it's going great, we have THE BEST numbers but everyone knows voting by mail is broken, it has always been broken, then Obama.

Cramulus

real prediction - there's a lot of polling data coming out today about how the slogan "defund the police" is not very popular with boomers democrats. So I bet this is the angle he takes for unification, that we need a strong police force.

minuspace

Ironic prediction - "we need a new division of the police, a... Concertina Force, to provide an install the most flesh shredding, meat ripping protection: for all states of insecure perimeters needed to defend against rabid neighbors."

LMNO

Quote from: Cramulus on June 09, 2020, 04:05:09 PM
real prediction - there's a lot of polling data coming out today about how the slogan "defund the police" is not very popular with boomers democrats. So I bet this is the angle he takes for unification, that we need a strong police force.

Yeah, I honestly think he's gonna double down on "tough on crime/bring back stop and frisk/if you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to be worried about".

Doktor Howl

"People are saying that everyone should be behind me.  Electoral landslide.  I have the best numbers, and the economy will come back like a miracle on November 4, believe me.  Sleepy Joe isn't even Black.  I know this because a great American named Candace something or other told me.  I have the best numbers with the Blacks.  Like Ben Carson.  He loves me.    It's tremendous how much he loves me.  He told me 'President Trump, you are beautiful, and I want you to dominate the streets with law and order.'  Beautiful law and order, folks.  That's what you get when you use our military and jet fighters.  When they stop looting, we start shooting.  Black folks like that, White folks like that, and I am told that even Asian people and Jews like that.  Those People all love that.  It's beautiful.  And we are doing this."
Molon Lube

minuspace

Quote from: LMNO on June 09, 2020, 04:39:17 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 09, 2020, 04:05:09 PM

Yeah, I honestly think he's gonna double down on "tough on crime/bring back stop and frisk/if you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to be worried about".
I mean, if he doesn't give a fuck about the constitution, I doubt the amendments make any difference.

Bruno

I want to hear more about the Antifa Supersoldiers and their hovertank and gundam fursuit technology.
Formerly something else...

Suu

"I spoke to hundreds of admirals, and they agreed, that the military should help the police. The economy has never looked better, all the jobs we lost....the Chinese virus....zero, okay? They're all back, the virus is gone."
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."