News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

A solemn moment for my tabs

Started by altered, June 12, 2020, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

I hope you understand the suck that you can get into if I pick up the phone.

I have a feeling you have no idea

altered

If you're threatening me, go for it. I have a death wish. You can't do anything to me to make me materially worse off short of murdering me, so if that's what you want, let's make it happen.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Nono, you started this shit. And really, do you think the fuckers I know have no imagination. I think you need to meet Craig, then Moan.

ETA

Not his friend, just because that was his dominant arm

altered

Can't believe this motherfucker is gonna play internet tough guy and then leave me hanging. He should shit or get off the pot is all I'm saying.

That said, I think we have a record here: two times some addle-brained motherfuckers decide to step to me with death threats over getting called out for pushing shit too far with a deeply unstable bitch with nothing to lose in what, one week? If I can make it two flounces, we'll have a winner for sure in the "fuck internet tough guys" super heavyweight category.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Really? I'm going to have breakfast. You better be here when I'm back

altered

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 04:10:36 AM
Really? I'm going to have breakfast. You better be here when I'm back

This, folks, is drugposting. RWHN was right. Prohibition by way of violent jackbooted punishment is a requirement to avoid these tragedies.

altered

Been over an hour. Shameful, he just tells me to wait for him and then disappears. Sad little turd.

minuspace

Look your passive aggression will not stand. Apologize to Cain, not because he needs it, but as a sign of good faith. Then we can not and say we did.

minuspace

Quote from: altered on June 21, 2020, 03:03:22 AM
Looking through icepegasus/LuciferX/proword's web history, he has a habit of doing this. Someone makes it clear they don't like him much. Name change, then about a week later he starts trolling. Usually, this follows with a ban, though not here.

In cases where a ban follows, he'll either graduate to spam or direct hacking attempts. (If he feels slighted, he lashes out.) He's a bit more than a script kiddie, but I feel safe: a VPN and a mobile device do a lot of work for security when your threat model is one obsessed dipshit.

The forum, however, might not be so safe.

I was able to match his past activity despite such a common username by finding common interests, typing style (though he's degraded dramatically over the past eight years, likely due to heavy drug abuse judging by his forum activity) and recurring "catchphrases".

He does not have many friends. He has a habit of getting into a community deep, then spewing bullshit, getting called out, and finally attempting to destroy whatever software the community runs on.

His name changes appear to happen in order to cover his tracks when he moves to the next community. I was able to trace him back to around 2007, but he's had LuciferX for a good many years (at least 2016, there's some evidence it might predate that by up to two years) and gotten lazy. Or it could be the drugs.

For the record? This is easily the most difficulty I've had tracking down usable information about a dipshit. So kudos to him for that.

EDIT: I decided to finally dig on THIS forum, and it looks like we are the earliest iteration of him using LuciferX by 2 years (2012, he uses different names everywhere else until at least 2014, and more likely 2016).

His typing degraded to its current state by 2010, apparently, because he has, as a strict rule, perfectly coherent and readable posts dating to 2009 elsewhere.

On this forum he began with degraded typing. This makes me think he was a dedicated troll, and uses variations of his typing style to separate his marks. That said, he hasn't, that I've seen, managed a streak of more than five unbroken coherent posts on the entire internet since 2011. Not four since 2014.
If only you knew where I was when I weren't here. You would stop. This is not a game.

altered

Then go for it. Stop fucking around, because I'm not. Go for it, motherfucker. Stop playing tough and start making all these moves you keep threatening.

You haven't even dropped info that makes me feel like taking you seriously yet, not that I'd act any different if you had.

altered

Also, Cain is a big boy and perfectly capable of fighting his own battles, you patronizing fuck.

Not that he would have any fucking reason to be upset about something petty and silly like that, compared to some hot shot flinging death threats, IN HIS NAME, on a forum he moderates.

And one last thing. Honestly, at this point if you back down you may as well just leave the forum, because if you back down I'm gonna hound you till the day I croak. I'll summon your ghost to get your undead goddamned gizzard if I have to.

minuspace

Quote You haven't even dropped info that makes me feel like taking you seriously yet,
What? Like you want me to doxx you or just flip shit you don't have Clarence for? Apologize or lean into the stick, bitch

altered

I'm telling you to go for it.

Because now you're threatening stuff requiring "Clarence", I assume you mean "clearance", which would make this a government hit job. Which means you are SO full of shit that you are literally a talking septic tank.

You literally could not be any more obviously an internet tough guy now. You're practically "what did you just say to me you little bitch" tier here. Get the fuck out of here and shove "Clarence" up your ass.

altered

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 06:28:10 AM
Quote You haven't even dropped info that makes me feel like taking you seriously yet,
What? Like you want me to doxx you or just flip shit you don't have Clarence for? Apologize or lean into the stick, bitch

I am BEGGING for this to be newsfeed.

minuspace