News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

A solemn moment for my tabs

Started by altered, June 12, 2020, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

I had months of the fuckers saved. I was legitimately getting to them. Some of them were only going to be useful after I got myself stable, some were working towards stability. All gone.

All because my VPN magically used a banned server and got me banned from the forum. (Thanks Faust for figuring out the obvious solution, feeling dumb as hell over here!)

Someone make me a "all my homies hate" meme with SMF as the fill-in-the-blank, I can't find a generator and I'm on mobile so I can't do it by hand.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Freeky

minuspace

If I wait long enough, Faust always closes the super-secret VPN tunnel and it's all right back where it used to be.

And, kewl meme freeky!

ETA

BOW-WOW-WOODS!

(We doing bidnes)

Cain

I shall press F to pay my respects to your tabs.

F

See?

altered

Quote from: Cain on June 20, 2020, 11:32:11 PM

F

See?

You're a week late. I don't even give a fuck about the loss now.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Quote from: altered on June 20, 2020, 11:42:18 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 20, 2020, 11:32:11 PM

F

See?

You're a week late. I don't even give a fuck about the loss now.
Fuck you too

minuspace

altered

I don't give a fuck what your brain worms are saying, you want to step the fuck back and seriously consider the wisdom of threatening me. Over a joke. In my own thread. About my own fucking tabs.

I will give you a single chance at not becoming my new hobby: flounce now.

minuspace

minuspace

minuspace

That's it, blues and yells north 2C coming for thee! >:D

altered

You have made a terrible mistake.

The magnitude of your mistake will only become known to you in time.

altered

Looking through icepegasus/LuciferX/proword's web history, he has a habit of doing this. Someone makes it clear they don't like him much. Name change, then about a week later he starts trolling. Usually, this follows with a ban, though not here.

In cases where a ban follows, he'll either graduate to spam or direct hacking attempts. (If he feels slighted, he lashes out.) He's a bit more than a script kiddie, but I feel safe: a VPN and a mobile device do a lot of work for security when your threat model is one obsessed dipshit.

The forum, however, might not be so safe.

I was able to match his past activity despite such a common username by finding common interests, typing style (though he's degraded dramatically over the past eight years, likely due to heavy drug abuse judging by his forum activity) and recurring "catchphrases".

He does not have many friends. He has a habit of getting into a community deep, then spewing bullshit, getting called out, and finally attempting to destroy whatever software the community runs on.

His name changes appear to happen in order to cover his tracks when he moves to the next community. I was able to trace him back to around 2007, but he's had LuciferX for a good many years (at least 2016, there's some evidence it might predate that by up to two years) and gotten lazy. Or it could be the drugs.

For the record? This is easily the most difficulty I've had tracking down usable information about a dipshit. So kudos to him for that.

EDIT: I decided to finally dig on THIS forum, and it looks like we are the earliest iteration of him using LuciferX by 2 years (2012, he uses different names everywhere else until at least 2014, and more likely 2016).

His typing degraded to its current state by 2010, apparently, because he has, as a strict rule, perfectly coherent and readable posts dating to 2009 elsewhere.

On this forum he began with degraded typing. This makes me think he was a dedicated troll, and uses variations of his typing style to separate his marks. That said, he hasn't, that I've seen, managed a streak of more than five unbroken coherent posts on the entire internet since 2011. Not four since 2014.

altered

It's worth mentioning that there are only two LuciferXs as near as I can tell: one in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam locations) and one who has no identifiable location (our boy here). This dude isn't Paul. I actually failed to find his name: again, kudos.

minuspace

I command legions. Level u7 pod D now. Oops