News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

A solemn moment for my tabs

Started by altered, June 12, 2020, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

You aren't getting privacy for this. You made public threats, you are going to publicly answer for being a dumbass.

If you PM me, I'll hold off on publicly replying to your PMs until I'm sure that's not breaking rules, which I'm sure I will be given a pass on on account of this shit being stupid as fuck.

But you aren't getting privacy for your ass backwards bullshit. No sir. At most, you'll get ignored. You say your piece here in public or you eat my ass and choke on my slimy diarrhea.

Also, if you can doxx me you have powers that the entire far-right and most of the fucking government don't seem to have. So go for it. If you even get the fucking TOWN right I'll be surprised. I'll even give you a hint to get started: I'm in Texas, between Dallas and Fort Worth, a bit closer to Fort Worth.

Good fucking luck, you fucking dingus.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

I.m in LA, you should have come to California.

altered

The one time I passed through LA, I nearly got human trafficked. Fuck California, and fuck you for being the type of sleazeball motherfucker who lives there. Shit or get off the pot with your stupid, ridiculous threats already.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Just remember, you the one that missed in the first place. Bring it or STFU

minuspace

Actually, I remember, you were a bitch from the start. This ends your first round of training.

altered

This dude is a fucking mess, making threats then telling ME to put up when I call his bluff. I didn't threaten anything, I just told him he made a terrible mistake. Now the truth of that statement of mine is revealed: I reveal his sordid internet history. He shows he's all powder and no lead, in public. Threatening stuff involving "Clarence" as if that wouldn't make him a laughing stock even if he were to spell it correctly. Making these threats in the name of a forum moderator, as if Cain is too frail and shy to tell me off himself.

Well. That is a series of terrible mistakes, it would appear, but I guess I didn't rule out him making more than the one, either.

What's for me to "bring" now?

I await the unspecified Clarence-requiring retribution, and I receive only tough guy bluster and ook-ook.

minuspace

Look, your mom gave me that t-shirt. Cycle down private bitch.

altered

:lulz:

Look, you don't get to try and de-escalate, buddy. You're the one who ramped it up, and up, and up. Right up until you made a threat, you could have called this off, but now you have my attention and I am like a nasty old dog raised by Mafia hitters to tear moving vehicles apart: I don't know how to let go, even after they fucking kill me.

I'm calling you out: you have shit all you can do to me and you expended your bag of tricks. You wouldn't dare do damage to the forum, which means you don't even have my VPN's IP, let alone my phone's IP, let alone any information you could actually do a fucking thing with. That makes your whimpering and bluster not worth an iota of pestilent shit on the side of a freeway.

You are just a yapping chihuahua. You have a lot of shit to say but all the power and influence of a rotten turnip.

And from now on, every post you make is the sound of a war trumpet calling me to do battle.

I will shit all over you everywhere you go on this forum, because it's what you asked for. I will make a pest of myself in order to let it be known that you are not welcome here. Indeed, your only purpose here from this point forward is TO BE SHIT ON. Again, it's what YOU asked for, the moment you put on that ridiculous inflatable muscle suit.

altered

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 06:28:10 AM
Quote You haven't even dropped info that makes me feel like taking you seriously yet,
What? Like you want me to doxx you or just flip shit you don't have Clarence for? Apologize or lean into the stick, bitch

This is my new proudest moment, because he didn't fuck off afterwards. He said this shit and thought he could actually stick around.

I want this etched into a copper plate and mounted on a stone block in Ireland. Let it be the one thing for people to remember me by.

minuspace

Do it! [i have the busy today but I am here to inform you that I just took THE perfect shit]
NOTHING STICKING AT ALL MUAHAAHHAH!
[/i]
Quote from: altered on June 21, 2020, 08:23:29 AM
Quote[i have the busy today but I am here to inform you that I just took THE perfect shit] You haven't even dropped info that makes me feel like taking you seriously yet,[/i]
[i have the busy today but I am here to inform you that I just took THE perfect shit]
What? Like you want me to doxx you or just flip shit you don't have Clarence for? Apologize or lean into the stick, bitch
[/i]
[i have the busy today but I am here to inform you that I just took THE perfect shit]

This is my new proudest moment, because he didn't fuck off afterwards. He said this shit and thought he could actually stick around.

I want this etched into a copper plate and mounted on a stone block in Ireland. Let it be the one thing for people to remember me by.
[/i]

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 01:44:36 PM
Do it! [i have the busy today but I am here to inform you that I just took THE perfect shit]
NOTHING STICKING AT ALL MUAHAAHHAH!
[/i]
Quote from: altered on June 21, 2020, 08:23:29 AM
Quote[i have the busy today but I am here to inform you that I just took THE perfect shit] You haven't even dropped info that makes me feel like taking you seriously yet,[/i]
[/i]

[/i]

I'm quoting this so he can't simply delete it later.  I think he was trying to accomplish something with BBcode, but botched it horribly, and I'd prefer this be left up for posterity.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 03:10:05 AM
I command legions.
Renting a few AWS instances isn't really that big of a deal.

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 03:46:18 AM
I hope you understand the suck that you can get into if I pick up the phone.

I have a feeling you have no idea
If the quality of your posts is representative of your overall capabilities, you couldn't find your phone if it was your pocket, let alone make a prank call.

Cain

Quote from: altered on June 20, 2020, 11:42:18 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 20, 2020, 11:32:11 PM
I shall press F to pay my respects to your tabs.

F

See?

You're a week late. I don't even give a fuck about the loss now.

I was having a solemn moment of silence first.

minuspace

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 21, 2020, 02:30:24 PM
Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 03:10:05 AM
I command legions.
Renting a few AWS instances isn't really that big of a deal.

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 03:46:18 AM
I hope you understand the suck that you can get into if I pick up the phone.

I have a feeling you have no idea
If the quality of your posts is representative of your overall capabilities, you couldn't find your phone if it was your pocket, let alone make a prank call.
I'm afraid you misunderstand the company I keep.  :nope:

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 03:32:32 PM
I'm afraid you misunderstand the company I keep.
I understood what you were trying to say.  I was mocking you.

Do you have even the slightest idea of how silly you sound?  You can't even manage BBcode, and you're dropping threats about botnets and "tough friends"?

You have all the threat potential of a geriatric hamster.