TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

A solemn moment for my tabs

Started by altered, June 12, 2020, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 21, 2020, 04:21:05 PM
Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 03:32:32 PM
I'm afraid you misunderstand the company I keep.
I understood what you were trying to say.  I was mocking you.

Do you have even the slightest idea of how silly you sound?  You can't even manage BBcode, and you're dropping threats about botnets and "tough friends"?

You have all the threat potential of a geriatric hamster.

Listen, at least I'm not crawling up your ass and being a bitch about it, you torpid decimal.

altered

Quote from: Cain on June 21, 2020, 03:02:28 PM
Quote from: altered on June 20, 2020, 11:42:18 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 20, 2020, 11:32:11 PM
I shall press F to pay my respects to your tabs.

F

See?

You're a week late. I don't even give a fuck about the loss now.

I was having a solemn moment of silence first.

Look, if I can feasibly complete the ritual of Haltu-Nithlei to bind the spirits of my tabs back into my phone before you get around to pressing F, it just isn't respectful anymore. New scene. You're just throwing grenades, or randomly announcing "there's nothing there." while you're left hand reaches out and grasps at thin air. You took too long and now you just have to live with that fact.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

Oh, also: LuciferX is still trying this? How about he starts to share the power of his Clarence with the class instead? Stop threatening and start acting on those threats already, hot shot!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

That's it. I"m calling Germ. He's with the Mongols and LIKES going to prison. Two squares is better than one, bitch, AND mail late on Fridays you filthy normal you.

altered

:lulz:

Calling it now: "Germ" has a "thing" and can't show up. BUT BOY HOWDY IF HE COULD.

minuspace

Look-up "Pebble beach." Hell will be at yours soon enough.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 06:35:39 PM
Listen, at least I'm not crawling up your ass and being a bitch about it, you torpid decimal.
You seem to be having difficulty finding the right words to express yourself.  I imagine you intended some insult, but the effect is comical rather than offensive.

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 08:57:17 PM
That's it. I"m calling Germ. He's with the Mongols and LIKES going to prison. Two squares is better than one, bitch, AND mail late on Fridays you filthy normal you.
Does "two squares is better than one" mean you're sending Germ after me too?  Please say yes.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

minuspace

Just so we're clear. You will be his two squares.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The person whose safety I am most concerned for now is this Germ fellow. Altered has more teeth than anyone needs.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 09:34:04 PM

...actually, that's still somewhat ambiguous.  Do you mean I am the two squares, or do I and altered count as one square each?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Nibor the Priest

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 09:28:45 PM
Look-up "Pebble beach." Hell will be at yours soon enough.
It appears to be a restaurant in Barton-on-Sea. Is that where Clarence works?

Cain

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 21, 2020, 09:47:30 PM
Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 09:34:04 PM

...actually, that's still somewhat ambiguous.  Do you mean I am the two squares, or do I and altered count as one square each?

Try dancing with each other. If it turns into square-dancing, you'll have your answer.

altered

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 21, 2020, 09:42:24 PM
The person whose safety I am most concerned for now is this Germ fellow. Altered has more teeth than anyone needs.

This is true. It's hard to believe until you see it in person but I just have teeth falling out of my face on a daily basis. Right now, I use them to shave the Texas squirrels, but once I'm out of Texas? Well, I've been wanting to get into music for awhile and I like the sound of big band jazz. Gonna make me a toothba.

Also, we still haven't seen hide nor hair of LuciferX's Clarence.

altered

I've received an unexpected flood of curiosity about why I would shave Texas squirrels with my teeth.

First of all, not everything in Texas is bigger, but everything in Texas is worse.

These squirrels ARE bigger, and also look like ferrets on stilts wearing fursuits made of steel wool.

If you try and shave a Texas squirrel with a normal razor like you might do in California or Oregon, you will end up with a broken razor and a bloody, angry squirrel.

Teeth are the right size (small), easy to sharpen, and just hard enough to cut through the tough outer coat of a Texas squirrel. I happen to be blessed with a large supply of them, but it is my understanding that less fortunate beings in Texas must carry a pair of pliers around in case they are accosted by squirrels.

Thank you for your questions, I won't be answering any more of them.

altered

Coming up on 24 hrs since dipshit decided to threaten me and so far all we've seen is criminal stupidity in public.