News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

A solemn moment for my tabs

Started by altered, June 12, 2020, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

minuspace

Doktor Howl

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 03:46:18 AM
I hope you understand the suck that you can get into if I pick up the phone.

I have a feeling you have no idea

I'd better not see any shit like this ever again.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 21, 2020, 09:42:24 PM
The person whose safety I am most concerned for now is this Germ fellow. Altered has more teeth than anyone needs.

Well, except EoC.  He always needs more teeth.

Molon Lube

altered

This guy managed to take this shit so far, and thinks he can just blend back in now. Trying to laugh with the class.

Problem is, LuciferX, you made one terrible mistake after another and now you are on the hook for Clarence and Germ. Craig and Moan should show up too, we need a good old barbershop quartet out of this whole trainwreck.

I want them to show up. Come on. Put your Clarence to work already.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

I lost track of who is who.  I thought Proword was Planeswalker.

:lulz:

Not that it matters.  One more threat out of his deranged ass and it's sorted.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 06:28:10 AM
Quote You haven't even dropped info that makes me feel like taking you seriously yet,
What? Like you want me to doxx you or just flip shit you don't have Clarence for? Apologize or lean into the stick, bitch

It's okay, because we still have this absolute GEM. Look at that. It's a work of fucking art. Absolutely crystalline, pure internet tough guy. Vague threats of govt involvement, mention of doxxing, trying to provoke me to escalate despite being the one with all the bluster, inability to type a goddamn thing correctly.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Ari

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2020, 06:37:19 AM
I lost track of who is who.  I thought Proword was Planeswalker.

:lulz:

Not that it matters.  One more threat out of his deranged ass and it's sorted.

Dok, i .. wut?
Yeah, i had my weird moments back in the days, i took my shit for it, and i grew - but i was nothing like this fucknut here, nor am i anything like the person who was nothing like this fucknut.

Been trying to find something meaningful to post, in between the fucking irl shitstorms, something that might be up to par for this forum...
パンクビッチ

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2020, 05:11:23 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 21, 2020, 09:42:24 PM
The person whose safety I am most concerned for now is this Germ fellow. Altered has more teeth than anyone needs.

Well, except EoC.  He always needs more teeth.

Doc has deh vision.

minuspace

Quote from: altered on June 22, 2020, 07:47:00 AM
Quote You haven't even dropped info that makes me feel like taking you seriously yet,
What? Like you want me to doxx you or just flip shit you don't have Clarence for? Apologize or lean into the stick, bitch

It's okay, because we still have this absolute GEM. Look at that. It's a work of fucking art. Absolutely crystalline, pure internet tough guy. Vague threats of govt involvement, mention of doxxing, trying to provoke me to escalate despite being the one with all the bluster, inability to type a goddamn thing correctly.
I hope you enjoyed yourself while you were sitting there "taking care of things."

minuspace

Also, one more passive aggressive stunt from altered and it's Kurt.
:horror:

Faust

Again with the threats even after Roger told you not to?

Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Quote from: altered on June 22, 2020, 07:47:00 AM

I will get the three shells and send one for you TODAY (just clear the email from the RIPD server, if you have what it takes]

minuspace

Quote from: Faust on June 22, 2020, 03:36:56 PM
I can call what and who I want. We got away from you lot so we have rights, you know

Faust

Quote from: proword on June 22, 2020, 03:41:52 PM
Quote from: Faust on June 22, 2020, 03:36:56 PM
I can call what and who I want. We got away from you lot so we have rights, you know

Yes the Irish Occupation of America was hard going if I recall correctly.
You do have rights, just not according to your government, police force, infrastructure, poverty line, cartels and monopolies and companies or the systems you have built around yourself to remove your rights.

And of course, this website, which is not in America, nor does it follow American laws.

So two things: your threats are lame, and as entertaining as it would be to watch The Mongols motorcycle gang beat your ass for wasting their time complaining about an internet feud are not allowed here.
This has been a rule here since that crazy ex stalked and harassed a member here. Continue your hissy fight all you want, but do so without threats.
Sleepless nights at the chateau