News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

A solemn moment for my tabs

Started by altered, June 12, 2020, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

LuciferX escalates to threats so fucking fast it's just fucking stupid. What's with the tough guy bullshit, numbnuts? You aren't doing a goddamn thing here and you are literally the only one who seems to have found a reason to be angry at me.

Playing defense for Cain, offering to deal with me for Faust... and yet they seem more angry at you than at me. I wonder why that might be?

Because you're fucking deranged and hallucinating? Imagining these hardass motherfuckers with fake names will handle your problems with a person on the Internet for you? Or that you can convince the government to deal with me?

You're delusional, and an idiot besides. Let's make this clear: you have no reason to be doing any of this, so this is a case of you being the problem. You aren't scary, you're a nerd turning red-faced on the Internet about some shit you seem to have hallucinated. No one is on your side here, you have everyone glaring at you like you're undressing in the middle of a grocery store to take a shit on the fresh produce.

You should just... leave. Exit stage right for a few months (or more) and hope we all forget you pulled this nonsense when (or if) you return. I have an awful memory, so there's even a chance I do forget it, but I can't speak for everyone else.

But you should definitely take a break from the forum, because right now I'm all hopped up on Clarence and Germ, and I'm not about to calm down from that. Letting them go is going to be a fraught process full of backsliding, sleepless nights, and copious drug use. Best if you just go, and let me have some "me time" with all of this.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

Also, CNO, there's another rule now: no Nazis. I think Noble and someone else have been banned under that rule?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Yeah, we don't have any time for their nonsense. Go pay for your own platform to spew nonsense on, you morons.

minuspace

Well, I guess Altered is not going to get that plate after all. Shame. Hit me back up when your good and rested.

altered

Hey dude, if you wanna be a fucking dipshit and get your third strike for threats, PLEASE do it. I eagerly await the arrival of your morons, Craig and Germ. Or perhaps you'll use your Clarence to get the CIA on me. Or you'll doxx me. Gonna sell those doxx to Nazis, or just say you have them without ever showing a fucking word of proof?

I don't really care, I just want to see you fucking self destruct, because you're too fucking stupid to recognize that you are only making yourself look bad. How you can be so deluded as to think anyone on the forum is supporting or condoning your idiocy is beyond me, but here we are! Here YOU are.

I was being nice when I told you to leave. Because the alternative is that you reached rock bottom and decided the right move was to place an order for mining equipment.

And me? I love demolition. Particularly when it's the final act of a moron's very own Greek Tragedy.

minuspace

Responding to a call for help re: fire in condo basement, possible ANTIFA involvement.

Following lead to sub basement, abandoned clandestine operation discovered.

Was attacked by hoards of vicious bugs as photographic evidence was collected.

Files should already be on your server.

Short repetitive bursts of suppressive fire held them back for a while.
Long shots were less successful.

Now we have the plague.

We advised locals not to cross threshold, they did not listen.

I have covered myself in tar and running toward the dumpster on fire.

altered

No one puts Antifa in all caps but chuds. Congratulations on outing yourself as a right wing dipshit, you drug-addled pissrag.

Doktor Howl

He's certainly made his feelings on race known in the past.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

I dont get it. Is that supposed to be a quote from Germ? Did Germ catch on fire after raiding altered's lair? IS GERM OKAY?

altered

Fear not, I haven't found Germ ... yet. Also I'm not near any place with a basement, basements are a more northerly thing.

Which means Germ is lost to me, having followed bad intel to his early end.

Does that make LuciferX a murderer?

minuspace

But no, of course not, unless of course you consider using Le WHITE ROGERS 36E BOUTON DE COMMANDE DE GAZ, cest possible, non?

Cain

The guy's name is Germ. Not only is he clearly not OK, there's almost nothing you can do to him that wouldn't be an improvement on being called "Germ".

altered

I don't know. Given he's meant to come after me in Texas, he could be named Veal.

Imagine for one minute all these fake ass cowboy confederate types seeing a man named Veal walking around looking for someone to do something to.

That said, I still await the use of Clarence, or the reveal of Craig, Moan and Germ.

Or LuciferX deciding to lose his fucking mind and drop another threat, because he's kind of stupid like that.

Nibor the Priest

Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2020, 08:02:18 AM
The guy's name is Germ. Not only is he clearly not OK, there's almost nothing you can do to him that wouldn't be an improvement on being called "Germ".

Does he have an Aunty Bacterial?

altered

Quote from: Nyborj the Priest on June 23, 2020, 08:37:40 AM
Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2020, 08:02:18 AM

Does he have an Aunty Bacterial?

Listen, you're new here. But you need to know.

You can't just say that kind of shit. We have the PTSD about it. A horrible little man held us hostage for literal years with puns like that. The connection switches on in our brains and it's all Apocalypse Now, Independence Day, Saw.

That sort of weaponry should be saved for when you want to short circuit the room by causing everyone to yell like they're on fire, manically disrobe, and run sprinting for the nearest freeway.