A solemn moment for my tabs

Started by altered, June 12, 2020, 09:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nyborj the Priest on June 23, 2020, 08:37:40 AM
Quote from: Cain on June 23, 2020, 08:02:18 AM
The guy's name is Germ. Not only is he clearly not OK, there's almost nothing you can do to him that wouldn't be an improvement on being called "Germ".

Does he have an Aunty Bacterial?

:mittens:
:ffs:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on June 23, 2020, 08:53:55 AM
The guy's name is Germ. Not only is he clearly not OK, there's almost nothing you can do to him that wouldn't be an improvement on being called "Germ".

Listen, you're new here. But you need to know.

You can't just say that kind of shit. We have the PTSD about it. A horrible little man held us hostage for literal years with puns like that. The connection switches on in our brains and it's all Apocalypse Now, Independence Day, Saw.

That sort of weaponry should be saved for when you want to short circuit the room by causing everyone to yell like they're on fire, manically disrobe, and run sprinting for the nearest freeway.

I'm having a fucking moment here.
Molon Lube

minuspace

You can't just say that kind of shit. We have the PTSD about it. A horrible little man held us hostage for literal years with puns like that. The connection switches on in our brains and it's all Apocalypse Now, Independence Day, Saw.

That sort of weaponry should be saved for when you want to short circuit the room by causing everyone to yell like they're on fire, manically disrobe, and run sprinting for the nearest freeway.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Ari

It's too damn hot for wearing robes. But i can maybe manically scrape the flesh off my bones?
That might scratch the itch i had all along...
パンクビッチ

minuspace

altered

What a stunning example of a human, this piece of shit is. Everything I want to stave in with a fucking sledgehammer in one person.

LuciferX: harassment, death threats, internet tough guy bullshit, rapid name changes to hide from his recent past, chud, useless. Only being a Nazi could make him more worthy of being humiliated in public.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on June 25, 2020, 05:49:47 AM
What a stunning example of a human, this piece of shit is. Everything I want to stave in with a fucking sledgehammer in one person.

LuciferX: harassment, death threats, internet tough guy bullshit, rapid name changes to hide from his recent past, chud, useless. Only being a Nazi could make him more worthy of being humiliated in public.

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT.

In 2014, he was licking Pope Ludicrous's ass while PL was ranting about race and referring to a member of this board as "my nigress".

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ari on June 23, 2020, 11:45:16 PM

It's too damn hot for wearing robes. But i can maybe manically scrape the flesh off my bones?

It's 112 here and everyone died.  :cry:
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2020, 05:51:23 AM

In 2014, he was licking Pope Ludicrous's ass while PL was ranting about race and referring to a member of this board as "my nigress".

Hmm. You're right.

Now that you've told me THAT, only being a Nazi could make him more deserving. I haven't heard him call for genocide yet but it's really just a matter of time, considering.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Quote from: altered on June 25, 2020, 05:56:43 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2020, 05:51:23 AM

Hmm. You're right.

Now that you've told me THAT, only being a Nazi could make him more deserving. I haven't heard him call for genocide yet but it's really just a matter of time, considering.

Yeah, about that. There was someone calling himself a REAL REAL discordian that I spent some time with. Literally even had the tattoo. Saw him in footage with RAW, seemed legit... We even wrote a book together, I can link to it. Thing is he kinda disappeared. Is that who we talking about. Let's call him "Dolphin Sitter"

[he has disappeared before, but I must admit this time I'm slightly worried]

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: minuspace on June 25, 2020, 07:34:58 AM
Yeah, about that. There was someone calling himself a REAL REAL discordian that I spent some time with. [...] Thing is he kinda disappeared.

[he has disappeared before, but I must admit this time I'm slightly worried]

I'm sure he's just fine.

He probably cut off contact with you because he became tired of your idiotic blathering.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Ari

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2020, 05:52:00 AM

Holy fuck.
I already begin to slowly die once it goes past 80 and there is no breeze.

At 90 i become a horribly moist demon and not even staying in the shade will do;
any water i drink bypasses the stomach and goes straight out of my pores while i chug down another bottle.

Beyond 100 --- frankly, i can't remember much of the last time i was exposed to that temperature. There were a lot of claw marks on my body though. There is something wrong about the outside temperature going above inner body temperature. WRONG i say.

This shit ought to be illegal.
パンクビッチ

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ari on July 01, 2020, 10:33:27 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2020, 05:52:00 AM

Holy fuck.
I already begin to slowly die once it goes past 80 and there is no breeze.

At 90 i become a horribly moist demon and not even staying in the shade will do;
any water i drink bypasses the stomach and goes straight out of my pores while i chug down another bottle.

Beyond 100 --- frankly, i can't remember much of the last time i was exposed to that temperature. There were a lot of claw marks on my body though. There is something wrong about the outside temperature going above inner body temperature. WRONG i say.

This shit ought to be illegal.

People can't survive below 80.
Molon Lube

altered

People can't. PEOPLE.

I, on the other hand, am a fucking woodwose.

Ari

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2020, 01:40:51 AM
People can't survive below 80.

This is perfect. I don't want people around anyways.
パンクビッチ