News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

This isn’t a fucking rant but I don’t know where else it can go. Fuck you.

Started by altered, June 15, 2020, 04:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

So, they took away trans employment protections. That was awhile back. What the fuck ever.

Then they took LGBT healthcare protections. Cool, now it's legal to let me bleed out in the hospital like a diseased animal. While you mock me. Tyra Hunter style.

Now they're taking trans homeless shelter protections.

If anyone you know has contributed to this, I want you to know that I hope they die miserably, choking on their own blood and vomit, every bone in their body broken. I savor the image, though I will never see it. Because they've killed me. And they've killed so many others.

This is not a joke. I can not survive this. The cops are brutalizing homeless people on the streets because it makes their fascist dicks hard. Hospitals are already mocking injured trans people to their face and hounding them out the door.

And now if I can't get some 2000 a month doing fuck all, or a free place to stay, I am FORCED onto the streets where I will be BRUTALIZED by fascist pigs and no medical care will be offered — if, IF, I fucking survive.

All I have left is this: Avenge me, because salvation can't come. And they'll come for you next.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

Oh yeah, and just before this, they took away my unemployment because they say I'm not who I say I am.

So I literally need people to give me 2000 (technically ~2500) a month to stay in a fucking hotel room, since I have NOWHERE else to go. Which isn't fucking happening.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

They FUCKING KILLED ME. I'm already dead, my body and the paperwork just haven't fucking caught up yet.

What's left when you tell someone they have no legal right to anything but a slow, miserable, painful death? What remains?

This isn't a rhetorical question. It's my reality. It's the reality of others. It's going to be yours.

altered

Well my body has decided to catch up.

I just coughed up blood. I have the fucking plague. I'm feeling like it's time to end this.

altered

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on June 15, 2020, 04:51:52 AM
So, they took away trans employment protections. That was awhile back. What the fuck ever.

That just got overturned.

https://apnews.com/ef3c19a79b65c060fd9e82b9dd87a1d9

QuoteThen they took LGBT healthcare protections. Cool, now it's legal to let me bleed out in the hospital like a diseased animal. While you mock me. Tyra Hunter style.

That's being blocked by the circuit courts.

Hang in there.
Molon Lube