PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Bad Apples

Started by LMNO, June 16, 2020, 04:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Quote from: DrStrangechao on June 16, 2020, 09:46:18 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 16, 2020, 07:23:21 PM
The Cato Institute used to have The National Police Misconduct Reporting Project, which covered a wide range of topics. They had to shut it down in 2017 due to a lack of funding, unfortunately, but the datasets might still exist, somewhere.

https://www.cato.org/blog/new-report-police-misconduct

May be a good resource.

If it wasn't already, let's add civil conspiracy and collusion to the list, as well. Prosecutors, judges, justices, peripheral LE Agencies, those kind officer folks in command of the ship, working together to enforce acts and statutes.  Man, that's going to be a lot of rotten fruit.  But there is hope in the Age of Organics Recycling en Masse!
We have the science. We have the technology.

I'm smelling a Poe. Is anyone else smelling a Poe?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Allergies fucking with my nose, but if I had to guess: semi-retired legal dude with a few OP's that worked out both domestically and not; proud of having been involved in civil liberties cases before. Maybe an actual cool dude. Then again, I am admittedly naive.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

Blue Leaks Archive

https://hunter.ddosecrets.com/datasets/102

A friend explained it thusly:

Quoteit's a massive database of leaked & archived data from 200+ law enforcement agencies and departments compiled by activists. 269 gigs of files, sortable *by badge number.* There's so much here. It's gonna take weeks to digest.

One of many revelations I want to share with you all that's kind of important to at least know about is this: Google has been sharing their user data directly with U.S. law enforcement, including but not limited to account names, email addresses, IP addresses, login attempts, YouTube comments, Google Wallet contents, names, physical addresses, and phone numbers.

Cain

Damn. Sortable by badge number is, in and of itself, a huge win.

altered

Damn is right.

Also, fuck Google.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on June 21, 2020, 03:17:24 PM
Damn. Sortable by badge number is, in and of itself, a huge win.

Hey, if they have nothing to hide....

Police unions are going to go absolutely spare.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cramulus

In Chicago the other day, police blocked protestors from moving down a street... so a protestor with a megaphone began looking up the officers in that database and announcing the number of complaints made about them.

Many of the cops just walked away.

https://twitter.com/tylerlariviere/status/1275615330442842112

altered

That's beautiful. The weaponization of information against the state and its agents is probably something you could say something Discordian about, but I'm in Functional Brain, not Deranged Prophet Brain.

LMNO

Quote from: Cramulus on June 25, 2020, 08:08:37 PM
In Chicago the other day, police blocked protestors from moving down a street... so a protestor with a megaphone began looking up the officers in that database and announcing the number of complaints made about them.

Many of the cops just walked away.

https://twitter.com/tylerlariviere/status/1275615330442842112

I saw that, it was wondrous.

Elder Iptuous

Junkenstein

Simply glorious.

Works so well. Commend those with none. Shame them for standing next to their known bad apples. No one gets 46 fucking complaints and is not known to all their Co workers as a bit of shit. Any industry.

Add in a people's protection movement dealio and there's so much possible fun here.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 25, 2020, 10:08:17 PM

Works so well. Commend those with none. Shame them for standing next to their known bad apples. No one gets 46 fucking complaints and is not known to all their Co workers as a bit of shit. Any industry.

Can confirm.

Hamish,
Loathed by everyone else in the industry.
Molon Lube