News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Stop demonizing medication.

Started by SparrowtheFallen, June 19, 2020, 08:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparrowtheFallen

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2020, 03:25:57 PM

I can already tell that your arrival brings many novel things.

i mean, if an uppity moron spilling his stupidity is novel here something is wrong with this forum.

I am not afraid to admit i am a dumbass, but it aint me who has to deal with my stupidity, so... yeah.
but what do i know? I'm just a bird with a broken wing.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2020, 03:25:57 PM

I can already tell that your arrival brings many novel things.

i mean, if an uppity moron spilling his stupidity is novel here something is wrong with this forum.

I am not afraid to admit i am a dumbass, but it aint me who has to deal with my stupidity, so... yeah.

You're going to do very well here.
Molon Lube

SparrowtheFallen

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2020, 03:35:02 PM

Thanks? i honestly cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 03:40:17 PM

Are you only honest when you declare it so? Honestly I can't tell.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2020, 03:27:33 PM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 19, 2020, 03:22:45 PM
I've been around here for a couple years.  If someone had started a rant against anti-depressants during that time, I expect I would have noticed, and I would not have reacted politely.

You are not giving this thread the rage and froth that it deserves, my good man.  Letting the side down, so to speak.
It takes me a while to warm up.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 03:40:17 PM

I am greater than a half century old.  I am in fact so old I have been abandoned by my local economy, and thus survive by unhinging my jaw and devouring unwary pigeons.  In all of the horribly long years of my overstayed life, I have never once been sarcastic.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

You remind me of Fujikoma.  I didn't like Fujikoma.  He, too, thought that admitting his failings meant he didn't have to do anything about them.  Assuming you're not just an alt.

You definitely will have to deal with the consequences of your stupidity.

SparrowtheFallen

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 19, 2020, 03:44:18 PM

Are you only honest when you declare it so? Honestly I can't tell.

I only lie when it's through my teeth

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 19, 2020, 03:46:13 PM

You remind me of Fujikoma.  I didn't like Fujikoma.  He, too, thought that admitting his failings meant he didn't have to do anything about them.  Assuming you're not just an alt.

This is awesome, really.  We have what is basically a newly-hatched reddit troll that wandered into a goldfish fancier page and started screaming at everyone to stop hating goldfish.

It's fascinating.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This is more like if Fujikoma had a baby with Raz Tech, and it was left to be raised by feral boars.
Molon Lube

SparrowtheFallen

i can promise you i am not an alt of whoever the fuck that is. and i deal with the consequences of my stupidity every time i open my mouth, about five seconds after i realise what i said.
I despise myself, and long to find the person who hates me more than i do.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 03:58:59 PM

i can promise you i am not an alt of whoever the fuck that is. and i deal with the consequences of my stupidity every time i open my mouth, about five seconds after i realise what i said.
I despise myself, and long to find the person who hates me more than i do.

You have in fact arrived.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quotei can promise you i am not an alt of whoever the fuck that is.

Sounds like something an alt of whoever the fuck that is would say.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

it aint me who has to deal with my stupidity

i deal with the consequences of my stupidity every time i open my mouth,

I don't even know what to do with this.  It's like you're walking into a shooting gallery with a bullseye stapled to your butt.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 19, 2020, 04:23:30 PM
it aint me who has to deal with my stupidity

i deal with the consequences of my stupidity every time i open my mouth,

I don't even know what to do with this.  It's like you're walking into a shooting gallery with a bullseye stapled to your butt.

I am betting, against the first person to take me up on it, a full page hate letter that StF's IP address is different by tomorrow.
Molon Lube