News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Stop demonizing medication.

Started by SparrowtheFallen, June 19, 2020, 08:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparrowtheFallen

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 19, 2020, 04:23:30 PM
Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 03:34:36 PM
it aint me who has to deal with my stupidity

Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 03:58:59 PM
i deal with the consequences of my stupidity every time i open my mouth,

thats completely fair. but what can i say. I am not a smart man, so shoot away, i guess, or realise that i am not worth the effort, either way i will be judging myself for this. i will try to be less of a dumb fuck in the future. but i will probably fail, and we can dance this lovely little tango again.

I don't even know what to do with this.  It's like you're walking into a shooting gallery with a bullseye stapled to your butt.
but what do i know? I'm just a bird with a broken wing.

SparrowtheFallen

Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 04:29:21 PM

thats completely fair. but what can i say. I am not a smart man, so shoot away, i guess, or realise that i am not worth the effort, either way i will be judging myself for this. i will try to be less of a dumb fuck in the future. but i will probably fail, and we can dance this lovely little tango again.

I don't even know what to do with this.  It's like you're walking into a shooting gallery with a bullseye stapled to your butt.

...welp i fucked that up...

SparrowtheFallen

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2020, 04:27:05 PM

I am betting, against the first person to take me up on it, a full page hate letter that StF's IP address is different by tomorrow.

depends on how my computer handles using usb tethering. but i have no reason to hide. maybe that makes me dumber than i think i am, but it is what it is i guess.

SparrowtheFallen

redoing it cause i dont believe in editing posts, so replying again.

Cain

*reads title*

OK

*stops doing something he wasn't doing anyway*

That was easier than I thought.

altered

"Don't believe in editing posts"

Man, I missed a lot after I passed out. Whew, what a wretched stench of dipshit.

You see, O new meat, I'm what happened to Fujikoma.

I can be what happens to you too.

Not yet, though, you just aren't that interesting. But you are too dumb and too unaware of that fact to avoid it forever.

To be clear here, you have Dunning-Kruger issues with being stupid. You have no idea how far your intelligence plunges.

And that means inevitably you are going to say something someone refuses to entertain, they will explode at you, you will say something very ill-advised and then we all get to board that train to Tucson, where lies disappointment and despair.

So here is a novel approach for you:

When someone calls you out for being an idiot, apologize and don't do that thing that got you called out again.

Also, check your post history and that of others before you type some shit you didn't think about for half a goddamn second, to avoid moments like CNO catching you saying two different, mutually exclusive things depending on where the pressure is coming from. That's fucking sad. Don't be that person.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

SparrowtheFallen

Quote from: altered on June 19, 2020, 06:47:57 PM
"Don't believe in editing posts"

Man, I missed a lot after I passed out. Whew, what a wretched stench of dipshit.

You see, O new meat, I'm what happened to Fujikoma.

I can be what happens to you too.

Not yet, though, you just aren't that interesting. But you are too dumb and too unaware of that fact to avoid it forever.

To be clear here, you have Dunning-Kruger issues with being stupid. You have no idea how far your intelligence plunges.

And that means inevitably you are going to say something someone refuses to entertain, they will explode at you, you will say something very ill-advised and then we all get to board that train to Tucson, where lies disappointment and despair.

So here is a novel approach for you:

When someone calls you out for being an idiot, apologize and don't do that thing that got you called out again.

Also, check your post history and that of others before you type some shit you didn't think about for half a goddamn second, to avoid moments like CNO catching you saying two different, mutually exclusive things depending on where the pressure is coming from. That's fucking sad. Don't be that person.

Fair enough. i will be looking forward to our next meeting, and will try my best not to overly offend anyone. especially since being offensive is an easy way to piss people off, i am here to be more of an irritation, and maybe actually be part of civil discussions in my rare moments of clarity.

i am more of a lurker anyway. so yeah. anyway, i'mma sign off for the night, before i embarass myself further. feel free to take bets on wether my next post will be during a moment of dumbassery, or a moment of clarity.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 07:16:29 PM

i am here to be more of an irritation,

That's an odd ambition, but okay.
Molon Lube

Ari

Quote from: SparrowtheFallen on June 19, 2020, 07:16:29 PM
feel free to take bets on wether my next post will be during a moment of dumbassery, or a moment of clarity.

you make it sound like those are mutually exclusive
パンクビッチ

minuspace

QuoteI am here to be more of an irritation

Just responding to this made me capitalize that "I" - anything  else to share?

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on June 19, 2020, 05:10:07 PM
*reads title*

OK

*stops doing something he wasn't doing anyway*

That was easier than I thought.

not like that  :argh!:

Pergamos

Quote from: Faust on June 19, 2020, 09:07:40 AM
You flew into our window, broke the wing and are now sitting in the pool on the roof chirping at a bunch of people who often espouse the legalization of all substances, for medical or recreational use, to stop demonising medication.

I assume you are specifically talking about SSRI's and not grandmothers insulin, they work for some people, they dont for others

Insulin will very definitely kill you if your body already makes it in sufficient quantities.  SSRI's won't unless you combine them with the wrong things.  SSRI's without a perscpription, or as a lazy prescription by a doctor who doesn't really know what's wrong aren't going to do much harm.  Less orgasms and creativity.  Insulin without a prescription will probably kill you.  Insulin from a lazy doctor sounds unlikely, unless that doctor cheated their way through medical school.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pergamos on July 10, 2020, 06:32:18 PM
Quote from: Faust on June 19, 2020, 09:07:40 AM
You flew into our window, broke the wing and are now sitting in the pool on the roof chirping at a bunch of people who often espouse the legalization of all substances, for medical or recreational use, to stop demonising medication.

I assume you are specifically talking about SSRI's and not grandmothers insulin, they work for some people, they dont for others

Insulin will very definitely kill you if your body already makes it in sufficient quantities.  SSRI's won't unless you combine them with the wrong things.  SSRI's without a perscpription, or as a lazy prescription by a doctor who doesn't really know what's wrong aren't going to do much harm.  Less orgasms and creativity.  Insulin without a prescription will probably kill you.  Insulin from a lazy doctor sounds unlikely, unless that doctor cheated their way through medical school.

Was there a point to this, or was this just pedantry?
Molon Lube

Faust

Yeah I am not sure I get this. I am not against SSRI's and I am only against insulin as it pushes the Diabetic Agenda
Sleepless nights at the chateau