News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Stop demonizing medication.

Started by SparrowtheFallen, June 19, 2020, 08:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fomalhaut

Just to answer CNO before signing off for good, it seems to have helped in my actual life, with functioning better and feeling better. I don't have many of the issues I had years ago. So if that's "fixing", then yeah, it has fixed some stuff. Obviously I'm not perfect yet, but is anybody?

But I won't try to recommend any of or anything it to anyone, anymore.

Keep my woo and my thoughts to myself.

Fomalhaut

Maybe the stuff helped just by replacing more harmful habits and thought patterns with less harmful ones. I don't know. I feel really stupid, and am really stupid. I've embarrassed myself and there's no way to delete these accounts that I can find so I hope at least people can use my posts for a laugh at my expense.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Fomalhaut on October 15, 2020, 05:51:17 PM
I realize I've embarrassed myself by trying to join in on this forum and hope that you all enjoyed being condescending intellectuals at a traumatized young woman's expense.
Having issues in your personal life does not grant you immunity from being called on your passive-aggressive bullshit.

Frankly, I already decided you were likely a pretty nasty person when you blamed the victims of fraudsters for dying.

I'm just lonely and want to be helpful and have intellectually stimulating conversations with people but I, obviously can't hack it with you guys.
You want to be stimulated intellectually, but don't want to be told when you're wrong about something?  That's not how it works.

I wish all of you the best in life.
You keep threatening to leave, yet you continue posting.  Do you expect someone to beg you to stay?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Fomalhaut

No, I don't. I just feel bad and wish I could fix things but nothing I say is good enough, maybe because I can be nasty, horrible person. I'll try to be a better person in general.

It isn't their fault for dying, calling them dumb was harsh of me. I don't think of being dumb as something that is someone's fault. I'm dumb too, and if I died I don't expect anybody to care. But that's just me and I am wrong for ever projecting that attitude into others in ways like that.

I also said that I hope we can get to a point where all preventable deaths are avoided, but that statement didn't matter.

I don't want people to die.

I don't expect anything but cruelty from basically anybody I meet or speak to anymore.
I can probably be too defensive sometimes and that comes across as passive aggressive bullshit, and probably is.

I try my best to be a good person. I have a lot of flaws. And generally keep to myself to work on them. I'm just sorry.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on October 15, 2020, 02:45:41 PM

Eh, i mean, Bach Flowers are the archetypical homeopathic treatment which is just brandy, water and ground up flowers, which is practically impossible to get harm from them... the problem is that some homeopaths wanna play "undeducated witch" and create herbal remedies with plants that actually have active ingredients, and since they dont have a strict manufacturing process, the dosage is always fucked... thats why i say that homeopaths peddle not only placebos. Maybe its a latin phenomena where homeopaths are also almost always part shaman-wannabes.

Did you see Pillow Guy pushing OLEANDER for Covid 19?

I mean okay, if you eat oleander, I promise you that you won't die from Covid 19.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fomalhaut on October 15, 2020, 05:54:23 PM
Just to answer CNO before signing off for good,

In my day, people could argue and yell their heads off on the internet and get REALLY mad and then quit and be back the next day.

Now kids wanna quit for real. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fomalhaut on October 14, 2020, 09:40:11 PM
No, because those people are just being dumb. they either see really bad homeopaths, or are the type that would just do it themselves at home which isn't recommended in Homeopathic medicine anyway.

Well.

This is why Discordia is Not Nice at All.
Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 15, 2020, 09:25:58 PM

Eh, i mean, Bach Flowers are the archetypical homeopathic treatment which is just brandy, water and ground up flowers, which is practically impossible to get harm from them... the problem is that some homeopaths wanna play "undeducated witch" and create herbal remedies with plants that actually have active ingredients, and since they dont have a strict manufacturing process, the dosage is always fucked... thats why i say that homeopaths peddle not only placebos. Maybe its a latin phenomena where homeopaths are also almost always part shaman-wannabes.

I mean okay, if you eat oleander, I promise you that you won't die from Covid 19.

I hadnt, but now i have:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/27/opinions/oleandrin-unproven-drug-covid-mypillow-sepkowitz/index.html

Its kind of funny, so much effort and resources spent on trying to find therapeutic uses of what for all purposes is rat poison.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Fujikoma

What the fuck did you all do? I was hoping to hook up for a weekend fling and you done fucked the dog. Oh well. I can find other dogs. That said, why does everyone want to jump on this person? Oh right, because of the toxicity present here that never leaves. Ok, you do that, I'll fart.

Cain

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 16, 2020, 04:30:10 AM
What the fuck did you all do? I was hoping to hook up for a weekend fling and you done fucked the dog. Oh well. I can find other dogs. That said, why does everyone want to jump on this person? Oh right, because of the toxicity present here that never leaves. Ok, you do that, I'll fart.

:notnice:

TheAudience

registered to see the fatberg.

The Johnny

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 16, 2020, 04:30:10 AM

Yes were horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Also, i self nominate that for newsfeed.

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on October 15, 2020, 10:07:31 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 15, 2020, 09:25:58 PM

I hadnt, but now i have:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/27/opinions/oleandrin-unproven-drug-covid-mypillow-sepkowitz/index.html

Its kind of funny, so much effort and resources spent on trying to find therapeutic uses of what for all purposes is rat poison.

In 2006, they planted oleanders next to the giraffe enclosure at the Tucson zoo.

Sent to Africa for more giraffes.

In 2012, they did it again.  Fortunately, it was caught before the plants reached above the top of the enclosure.
Molon Lube