News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

Flip the Switch Music Playlist

Started by minuspace, June 24, 2020, 11:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

This O'Neal's posted with time stamp so YOU can do the math, catch up, and listen along if so inclined to SYNKING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNQgW4MHtm0&list=PLEW0y6dbbX_jPy-BWfZKRbhj5_xxmbDng&index=8

minuspace

minuspace

Except for some How-to inversion re: exercise and practice of the achopocalysse.

ETA

See attach

minuspace

DEKARD
ENHANCE... SCAN RIGHT... ENHANCE

UPLOADING...

minuspace

minuspace

And then the killer woke before dawn, and put his flip-flops on
Dogs raging wildly at knight's inky depth, slipping away...
No.
That's a solitary raccoon swimming drowning in my cistern.
I awake, ready to save again.

Shots fired. I hit the ground...
The pest miraculously pulls itself out of the death trap.
Close call.
Today, today I step on deh gaz.

minuspace

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: minuspace on June 25, 2020, 12:22:57 AM
Except for some How-to inversion re: exercise and practice of the achopocalysse.

ETA

See attach
Above we have a picture from what is apparently LuciferX's room (aka proword, aka minuspace).  He's printed a page from his posting history and tacked it to the wall, so that we know this; nevermind that the quote he's highlighted is meaningless both in- and out-of-context.  I guess it's the best he can do.

Since he has a pullup bar and "Jail House Strong" paraphernalia in the center of the shot, he likely intends this as some sort of demonstration of his personal strength and/or readiness for the "achopocalysse."

Although the pull-up bar was in use at some point (note the wear marks on the overhead pipe), it hasn't been used for some time.  It is too close to the wall, the chair(?) in the middle of the room would interfere if it was moved back to the center, it's set too low for anyone over three feet in height, and no-one hangs crap from a pull-up bar that they are actually using.

"Jail House Strong" appears to be an exercise book targeted at posers who want to project the "ex-con toughness" stereotype, but can't afford exercise equipment or a gym membership.

All of this is consistent with LuciferX's current presentation, as a weak person attempting to portray himself otherwise.  He doesn't even have the balls to make direct threats; he instead threatens to call his imaginary "Mongolian friend" to do the dirty work.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: minuspace on June 26, 2020, 02:45:45 PM
And then the killer woke before dawn, and put his flip-flops on
Dogs raging wildly at knight's inky depth, slipping away...
No.
That's a solitary raccoon swimming drowning in my cistern.
I awake, ready to save again.

Shots fired. I hit the ground...
The pest miraculously pulls itself out of the death trap.
Close call.
Today, today I step on deh gaz.

Since LuciferX is incapable of communicating clearly using prose, it is unsurprising that this attempt at poetry (if that's even what this is) is utter blargle.

He's beginning to realize that he doesn't belong in this forum; this thread is one of his last attempts to fit in, and it's failing.

Y'know, I wouldn't be doing this if he hadn't included me in his threats.  Sure, I don't like him personally, but this is now a matter of principle.

Doktor Howl

I was gonna take a dump here, but CNO seems to have the situation in hand.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

But who the hell hangs a pull up bar from a water pipe?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

minuspace

Ha, kudos to you Mr. for outing yourself. Look what I found in the tub!!!
(Not sure if he qualifies for PEST control ;)

minuspace

No, no. THAT IS the pull-up bar re:
water pipe?
[/size]
[/size]The thing hanging from it is the inversion bar, for Batman, when he visits the studio.
[/size]
[/size]Also fuck you for whatever you did to make me type like this.

minuspace

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: minuspace on June 26, 2020, 05:43:29 PM
No, no. THAT IS the pull-up bar re:
water pipe?
[/size]
[/size]The thing hanging from it is the inversion bar, for Batman, when he visits the studio.
[/size]
It stands to reason that if you need imaginary people to carry out your threats, you would need fictional people to use your exercise equipment.

Isn't there anything you can do for yourself?  Besides fail miserably, I mean.

[/size]Also fuck you for whatever you did to make me type like this.
The longer you stay here, the worse you will become.  PD is bad for you.