News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Minus Space Dump. Contents Stupid.

Started by minuspace, June 23, 2020, 05:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Can anyone link me to that redacted document about kkk and alt-right involvement in police (heard about recently)

[DOCUMENT SET TO SELF-DESTRUCT :
RESPOND WITH COMMAND "STOP"
IN ORDER TO HALT SELF-DESTRUCT]

minuspace

OMG tho, something about that "celebratory return" had me jumping about like a kpop fan.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: minuspace on June 23, 2020, 06:46:27 PM
OMG tho, something about that "celebratory return" had me jumping about like a kpop fan.
Changing your username does not change that your posts are incoherent and boring, LuciferX / proword / minuspace.

You don't need to be here.  You should leave.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

minuspace

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 24, 2020, 01:42:28 PM
Changing your username does not change that your posts are incoherent and boring, LuciferX / proword / minuspace.

Please don't make me have HER give you the finger
[hint> she's missing something]

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: minuspace on June 25, 2020, 03:32:44 AM

Still making empty threats, eh?

Why is it that your threats always involve having someone else intercede on your behalf?  Can't you deal with your own problems, without relying on the likes of Germ and Clarence?

minuspace

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 25, 2020, 03:47:54 AM

Why is it that your threats always involve having someone else intercede on your behalf?  Can't you deal with your own problems, without relying on the likes of Germ and Clarence?

You know exactly why that is. You Now you look REALLY stupid.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: minuspace on June 25, 2020, 04:26:24 AM

Jesus, dude.  Shut the fuck up.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2020, 04:54:45 AM

Sorry, that last one wasn't me, this dude Robert took over for a second. Don't worry, I know where he lives, it will NEVER happen again.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: minuspace on June 25, 2020, 05:02:08 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2020, 04:54:45 AM

Sorry, that last one wasn't me, this dude Robert took over for a second. Don't worry, I know where he lives, it will NEVER happen again.

Fuck off.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

My question was, of course, intended rhetorically.  You depend on imaginary friends as agents for your threats because you feel that you don't have any power of your own.

Go back and read over the last several replies to your posts.  Count how many were positive, how many were negative, and how many received no reply at all.  Then think about if this is the right forum for you.

Junkenstein

Can we get a thread split? I look here for a particular kind of funny and the last page  or so isn't it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

I see the tangerine tit is raving about statues.

I hope he or a lackey gets the bright idea to replace them with one of himself. Due to being more worthy. He's sure as fuck done more for white supremacy than any dead general has lately. Slackers. Same thought applies to military bases. Either way you're a couple of conversations and a book away from turkmenbashi territory. And he's already "written" one "book" that I care to recall.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 25, 2020, 07:39:56 PM
Can we get a thread split? I look here for a particular kind of funny and the last page  or so isn't it.

Yep.
Molon Lube

minuspace

minuspace

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 25, 2020, 10:05:22 PM
I see the tangerine tit is raving about statues.

I hope he or a lackey gets the bright idea to replace them with one of himself. Due to being more worthy. He's sure as fuck done more for white supremacy than any dead general has lately. Slackers. Same thought applies to military bases. Either way you're a couple of conversations and a book away from turkmenbashi territory. And he's already "written" one "book" that I care to recall.

Stop looking at my "tail" your making me blush.