News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: LMNO on July 09, 2020, 06:43:26 PM
Open bar: Chloroquine on tap.

:argh!:

I just suggested that!  But mine had Hydroxy.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Johnny

Open Bar: Wuhan Bat and Pangolin Buffet Tuesdays
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

axod

just this

The Wizard Joseph

Open Bar: It's 2020 and all we have left is cheap rail gin.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Johnny

Open Bar: God-Emperor Kanye and the 5G Towers
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Open Bar: nothing imaginable is worse than what will happen
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Brother Flight Risk

Open Bar: Please Drink The Hand Sanitiser Provided and Wipe Your Feet On The Way Out

Cramulus

Open Bar: please sit 6+ feet away from me

Doktor Howl

Done.  Cain, if you had a better idea, go ahead and put a wrench on this thing.
Molon Lube

Cain

Nah, I'm good with this. I was struggling with making a choice myself - there were a lot of good suggestions!

Doktor Howl

75% done with the fire recovery.  I have cables strung all over the fucking place and plastic sheeting everywhere.  Looks like the repair scene in Brazil.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

9 hour drive for a funeral. Duration - 20 mins.

While away, and right in the middle of it, junkenwife breaks her leg back at home. So that was a fun drive back.

Without the 12 person limit, she would have attended so at this point I'm holding Johnson and sturgeon jointly responsible for this entire shitshow.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 10, 2020, 09:55:19 PM
9 hour drive for a funeral. Duration - 20 mins.

While away, and right in the middle of it, junkenwife breaks her leg back at home. So that was a fun drive back.

Without the 12 person limit, she would have attended so at this point I'm holding Johnson and sturgeon jointly responsible for this entire shitshow.

She'd have just fallen into the hole.
Molon Lube