News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: PoFP on August 01, 2020, 03:20:51 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2020, 02:27:03 AM
Quote from: PoFP on August 01, 2020, 01:57:37 AM
Quote from: Bovine19 on August 01, 2020, 12:34:04 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on July 31, 2020, 09:31:20 PM
Quote from: Bovine19 on July 31, 2020, 01:26:25 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 31, 2020, 03:17:51 AM
Waiting room is full.  Bovine19 seems to be RWHN.

What's a RWHN?

Greetings, how goes the day?

Good day sir, do you happen to have an opinion on DRUGS?

No?

I'm not gonna be cool until he does a FAT LINE OF WEED and proves he's cool.

You're just a shill for Big Cool.

I'm completely within my right to charge as much as I want for my Cool!   :argh!:

Cram, it's Friday...

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Pergamos on August 01, 2020, 02:45:26 AM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on July 29, 2020, 07:50:14 AM
Hey guys, I'm back! 2020 has somehow failed to kill me thus far. should ask for my fucking money back.

recently got a new job producing spiritually themed candles for a local small business. Pays better and is safer than what i would have been doing before the pandemic, so i'm pretty happy with it. Also we make dick candles, which is still funny.

Spiritually themed dicks?
i mean, yea, apparently. if you're into candle magic
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Johnny

Quote from: Bovine19 on August 01, 2020, 03:43:15 AM
Quote from: Juana on August 01, 2020, 02:31:56 AM
Quote from: Bovine19 on August 01, 2020, 12:34:04 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on July 31, 2020, 09:31:20 PM
Quote from: Bovine19 on July 31, 2020, 01:26:25 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 31, 2020, 03:17:51 AM
Waiting room is full.  Bovine19 seems to be RWHN.

What's a RWHN?

Greetings, how goes the day?

Good day sir, do you happen to have an opinion on DRUGS?

No?
Hello newb, you're in for a bit of a trial.

And tribulations?

Trails and intubations OWO
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

At what point do we just assume this is RWHN back for round three and threaten to sic the weed gangsters on him again
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

I mean, I've already assumed that. But I can see IP addresses, so that might be cheating

altered

:lulz:

Time to call up the weed gangsters with the location of RWHN's stash of illicit drug prevention stuff again
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

There's a minor twist in the plan to get a COVID test.

I can't leave the apartment.

I mean, without risking another heart attack or diving out a window. I'm on the third floor and there are no elevators.

Aside from that: good days so far. I'm recovering from my cardiac event after a minor hiccup yesterday (fucking can't even wash dishes!!!), the roommates are fun, I'm better with money management than they are (but no ones hurting), my PS4 and computers are all setup in a row.

Brain is moving a bit slower, I'm moving a bit slower, but I'm finally... not worried. My anxiety has dropped as low as it's been for over two years. Housing means stability means I can get work means continued housing and stability.

Juana

That is...a concern. Yikes. But! I'm glad you're less anxious and have the space to get shit done!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

minuspace

See, that's why I was all like "California."

But noooooooo.

Juana

Quote from: minuspace on August 02, 2020, 12:45:32 AM

But noooooooo.
What in the fuck are you talking about
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

minuspace

Quote from: Juana on August 02, 2020, 01:35:59 AM

But noooooooo.
What in the fuck are you talking about

How hard

Juana

altered

He's one of those humans that doesn't meet emissions code. Just dispose of him.

The Wizard Joseph

More like a collapsed bee hive. Not so long ago he seemed much more coherent. Might have been one of those temporary illusions of order tho.

I fully agree that he needs to check his emissions.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Bovine19

But noooooooo.

And that's why I was all, "Idaho, Alaska"