News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

gross someone shit poster is using a cow referencing username.
I hate you.

minuspace

Quote from: Bovine19 on August 02, 2020, 03:40:36 PM
Quote from: minuspace on August 02, 2020, 12:45:32 AM
See, that's why I was all like "California."

But noooooooo.

And that's why I was all, "Idaho, Alaska"
For a second I was thinking Iowa, then I was all like Hawaii... Still wanna do that tho sometimes, I think its hereditary.

Juana

Quote from: altered on August 02, 2020, 06:15:55 AM
He's one of those humans that doesn't meet emissions code. Just dispose of him.
:lol:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

altered

Quote from: Don Coyote on August 02, 2020, 05:33:16 PM
gross someone shit poster is using a cow referencing username.
I hate you.

It's drugs boy, back for round three of us telling the marijuana mafia where his dog goes to school so he can flame out spectacularly
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

altered

A reminder for LuciferX:

Quote from: altered on July 13, 2020, 05:03:28 AM
Again, nobody fucking asked you. Not one fucking person even hinted at asking you. Instead, I'm going to give you a number of suggestions you can do instead of being here, you tiny moron fuck.

Change your password to a keyboard smash and log out.
Live in a dumpster.
Fist-fight a brown bear.
Cut your power cable.
Purchase and race a combine harvester.
Set your computer on fire (be sure to use a magnesium firestarter).
Eat twenty or more oranges in under 24 hours.
Go join the #discord IRC channel and find out where zlax and the other Nazicordians live these days.
Make a threat on this forum again so you can get banned.
Raise emus.
Climb a dead tree, without safety equipment, in a rainstorm.
Move to a remote Russian peninsula where you can't access the internet.
Live on a boat in the South China Sea.
Start a business adding pointless internet access capabilities to something that doesn't need and can't make use of them, i.e. Juicero.
Sell all of your worldly possessions, invest in Bitcoin, and wait for the market to rise.
Build a rocket to go into space so you can prove the earth is flat.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bovine19

You have to be careful with the emus, they get a little feisty when you try to pick them up. 

The Johnny

Quote from: Bovine19 on August 03, 2020, 03:10:23 AM
You have to be careful with the emus, they get a little feisty when you try to pick them up.

Im injecting krokodile into my veins ITT
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Quote from: The Johnny on August 03, 2020, 06:21:41 AM

Rank fucking amateur

Real addicts like me ran out of veins year ago and have taken to dripping it directly into the spinal column using nothing but a rusty nail welded to their water heater and an old garden hose connected to a bag of the good shit

They call it Prick Dicking and it's basically the bare fucking minimum to even be a krokodil hobbyist so stop faking it for internet rep

minuspace

Quote from: altered on August 03, 2020, 12:00:24 AM
A reminder for LuciferX:

Quote from: altered on July 13, 2020, 05:03:28 AM
Again, nobody fucking asked you. Not one fucking person even hinted at asking you. Instead, I'm going to give you a number of suggestions you can do instead of being here, you tiny moron fuck.

Change your password to a keyboard smash and log out.
Live in a dumpster.
Fist-fight a brown bear.
Cut your power cable.
Purchase and race a combine harvester.
Set your computer on fire (be sure to use a magnesium firestarter).
Eat twenty or more oranges in under 24 hours.
Go join the #discord IRC channel and find out where zlax and the other Nazicordians live these days.
Make a threat on this forum again so you can get banned.
Raise emus.
Climb a dead tree, without safety equipment, in a rainstorm.
Move to a remote Russian peninsula where you can't access the internet.
Live on a boat in the South China Sea.
Start a business adding pointless internet access capabilities to something that doesn't need and can't make use of them, i.e. Juicero.
Sell all of your worldly possessions, invest in Bitcoin, and wait for the market to rise.
Build a rocket to go into space so you can prove the earth is flat.

Yes, the power cable bit  :lulz:

The Johnny

Quote from: altered on August 03, 2020, 07:10:16 AM

Rank fucking amateur

Real addicts like me ran out of veins year ago and have taken to dripping it directly into the spinal column using nothing but a rusty nail welded to their water heater and an old garden hose connected to a bag of the good shit

They call it Prick Dicking and it's basically the bare fucking minimum to even be a krokodil hobbyist so stop faking it for internet rep

Oh altered, you fell into my Trap Pun Card, you've been bamboozled and played like a fiddle, and now you're banished to the shadow realm - Do you even know how the locals call me?????
KROKODILE JOHNNY - anyhow, where did i leave my feisty emu...

(Crocodile Dundee, if anyone missed it, WOOSH)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Bovine19

Snap!

Bovine19

Has anyone else found the murder hornets thread of the pandemic mildly disappointing?  Way less murdery hornetting than was sold in the trailer!

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Bovine19 on August 06, 2020, 01:43:36 PM
Has anyone else found the murder hornets thread of the pandemic mildly disappointing?

700,000 people have died from this pandemic.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 06, 2020, 02:21:08 PM
Quote from: Bovine19 on August 06, 2020, 01:43:36 PM
Has anyone else found the murder hornets thread of the pandemic mildly disappointing?

700,000 people have died from this pandemic.

We're not even done with the prelude.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl