News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on September 12, 2020, 02:34:07 PM
OK, all moved, please proceed with destroying any lingering vestiges of respect for the UK.

*yells to someone off-camera* HE'S ALL SET, BOYS. BACK TO WORK.

Cain

They probably won't break anything more until the Sunday morning interviews anyway. Saturday is usually a slow news day in the UK regardless.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

Sir, do you have any idea how fast you were shitting?

minuspace

Da6s

Like two weeks ago I brought shame upon my family and discovered I actually enjoy Twitch. Specifically, I stumbled into the wide world of live DJ streaming sets, both individuals and clubs. Here's one example that some of you heathens may enjoy: https://www.twitch.tv/faithintheglitch . This guy actually did a set last night for the 25 year anniversary of Hackers.

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

The Johnny

Quote from: Da6s on September 17, 2020, 06:02:49 AM
Like two weeks ago I brought shame upon my family and discovered I actually enjoy Twitch. Specifically, I stumbled into the wide world of live DJ streaming sets, both individuals and clubs. Here's one example that some of you heathens may enjoy: https://www.twitch.tv/faithintheglitch . This guy actually did a set last night for the 25 year anniversary of Hackers.

Recently Facebook banned live music streaming and DJing... so its actually legal in Twitch???

I thought in Twitch they were banning people left and right for copyright infringement on music? Or is that just when they use it as background music while playing games?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Da6s

Quote from: The Johnny on September 17, 2020, 06:36:08 AM
Quote from: Da6s on September 17, 2020, 06:02:49 AM

Recently Facebook banned live music streaming and DJing... so its actually legal in Twitch???

I thought in Twitch they were banning people left and right for copyright infringement on music? Or is that just when they use it as background music while playing games?

Streams with copyright music just have sections blocked off silent on the recordings. Still allowed live.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Bovine19

Quote from: minuspace on September 14, 2020, 10:25:14 PM
Up next, shit rolls uphill.

"I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation sir!"

Pope Pixie Pickle

hey folks!

how is everyone?

I'd tell you all how I'm doing but it might take too long to explain.

altered

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on September 18, 2020, 07:11:53 PM
hey folks!

how is everyone?

I'd tell you all how I'm doing but it might take too long to explain.

HOLY SHIT PIXIE IS BACK

How many englishmen have you beheaded this year
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Trivial

Hmm, wondering if moving to Czech republic is a good idea. Well, for someone how has no f'n clue about the language.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

I mean, I had no problems when I was on holiday there.

If you like cheap, good beer, suspiciously German/Hungarian food, defenestration and Russian spies there are few places better.

altered

Quote from: Trivial on September 18, 2020, 09:13:32 PM
Hmm, wondering if moving to Czech republic is a good idea. Well, for someone how has no f'n clue about the language.

Aren't you from Finland? What's wrong there right now?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

What's right? Winter is coming. There's only two things to do in winter in Finland, drive over the border to purchase cheap Russian alcohol, and get absolutely hammered.