News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

Also, I'm worried about Altered, by all logic I shouldn't be worried but it would make me feel much better if she posted here.

Pergamos

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 20, 2020, 11:32:05 PM
Why not St. Norton blend? Excellent post though.

One, Norton is from San Francisco, two he was delusional and I don't think Joseph is making deleriants, just medicine.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Pergamos on November 21, 2020, 06:09:46 AM
Quote from: Fujikoma on November 20, 2020, 11:32:05 PM
Why not St. Norton blend? Excellent post though.

One, Norton is from San Francisco, two he was delusional and I don't think Joseph is making deleriants, just medicine.

*ahem*

I intend to brand my tinctures as "St. Raphael's" after both the archangel of healing and life and my recently slain Igbo brother Justice Ihechi Raphael

I can't believe this asshole still thinks that whatever he thinks should be said, much less to me. He obviously can read. He just has only ever said things in context of himself.

Fujikoma I do not give a shit what you think, least of all about my posts. My one regret about reiterating that to you is that inevitably you will whine about how nobody likes you in a bid for more attention through false pity.   :boring:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Fujikoma

Suck my dick, other than that I hope your new thing goes well, TWJ.

Faust

Baby has become very mobile in the last few days, everything in the house is now a death trap. The new game is pulling herself up in the crib and toppling over.

Herself is taking extended maternity so we're down to the one income, which isn't a problem but I've cut some costs till April such as my Patreons, Queen G I think was the only person I had from here on it and I'd like to restore that come April
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Johnny

Quote from: Faust on November 24, 2020, 11:11:57 AM
Baby has become very mobile in the last few days, everything in the house is now a death trap. The new game is pulling herself up in the crib and toppling over.

Herself is taking extended maternity so we're down to the one income, which isn't a problem but I've cut some costs till April such as my Patreons, Queen G I think was the only person I had from here on it and I'd like to restore that come April

Id give money but ive been running on the red for years... I think it really goes unspoken, but we really appreciate your investment on the website.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Faust

Yeqh its nothing dramatic, website is budgeted for, im not looking for anything, I just closed some subscriptions for the short term like Spotify and stuff until herself is back to work

Suu

Congrats on the kiddo, Faust. (I'm a wee out of the loop.)
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Faust

Thank you, and congratulations on the phd enrollment

The Wizard Joseph

There has to be some way to drop a death curse on the rooster that decided 1 a.m. was the time to begin crowing, and then continue crowing for 4 and a half hours nonstop so far. I just want to force-choke the little fucker or something.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 26, 2020, 11:27:06 AM
There has to be some way to drop a death curse on the rooster that decided 1 a.m. was the time to begin crowing, and then continue crowing for 4 and a half hours nonstop so far. I just want to force-choke the little fucker or something.

Out here in the desert, we use a cleaver.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 27, 2020, 04:31:06 AM

Since roosters are likely to be old and tough, perhaps prepare it "Coq au Vin"?

I heard the term on a cooking show once
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

Dude if I knew where the little fucker was I would show up at the doorstep of the owner with $50 and a cleaver. My bet is a fine meal and solid night of sleep would result.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Suu

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 27, 2020, 05:10:45 PM

Dude if I knew where the little fucker was I would show up at the doorstep of the owner with $50 and a cleaver. My bet is a fine meal and solid night of sleep would result.

Do not fuck with a rooster in New Orleans. Trust me on this, they use them for voodoo sacrifices.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

rong

Quote from: Suu on November 27, 2020, 09:50:22 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 27, 2020, 05:10:45 PM

Do not fuck with a rooster in New Orleans. Trust me on this, they use them for voodoo sacrifices.
YA KNOW HE AIN'T GONNA DIE . . . . .
                               \

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"