News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 16, 2020, 03:12:44 AM
Quote from: Cain on December 15, 2020, 11:29:09 PM
I saw spam reports for the IP and the email domain address, so I've blacklisted the latter.

I've been banning bots with addresses in Russia and India with email addies ending in "greatbigdickpills.com", but sometimes I gotta leave it to the experts.

Usually if I'm unsure I run them through cleantalk or stopforumspam's websites...their datasets are pretty comprehensive and whenever I have doubted them, I've regretted it later on.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 16, 2020, 03:13:15 AM
Quote from: Cain on November 28, 2020, 01:47:45 PM
The pure and wholesome love of Baby Jesus.

By which he means we haven't had a Baby Jesus video in 12 years or so.

Most definitely yes.

Fujikoma

This reminds me of the time Altered assaulted my email address with spam just to upset me, she succeeded. If you tolerate that, you should tolerate big penis pills all over the place. If not, someone needs to tell Altered she crossed a line. I didn't do it, because I wouldn't, but the irony is hilarious.

EDITED TO ADD: Altered hasn't posted in some time, and when she did she was suffering from multiple maladies. I would be comforted if she said something, believe it or not, I worry about her. For very good reason. It would cause me much less worry if she posted.

Fujikoma

In a way she sort of reminds me of me if I were from some bizarro universe. I respect her decisions and all that but I don't want our disagreements to be over.

The Wizard Joseph

Pretty certain literally nobody cares how you "feel" about altered but you so...
:fuckoff:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on December 17, 2020, 04:54:20 AM
This reminds me of the time Altered assaulted my email address with spam just to upset me, she succeeded. If you tolerate that, you should tolerate big penis pills all over the place. If not, someone needs to tell Altered she crossed a line. I didn't do it, because I wouldn't, but the irony is hilarious.

EDITED TO ADD: Altered hasn't posted in some time, and when she did she was suffering from multiple maladies. I would be comforted if she said something, believe it or not, I worry about her. For very good reason. It would cause me much less worry if she posted.

You can of course prove it was her that bombed your inbox?
Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Fujikoma on December 17, 2020, 04:54:20 AM

TBH you had it coming (assuming it was even her) - people dont usually take it kindly when someone is making creepy comments about oneself.

And being "too psychotic or autistic" to recognize social queues or right from wrong is not an excuse.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pergamos

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on December 08, 2020, 04:26:25 PM
In the Time Before, I took walks by the river during my lunch break.  Not the pleasantly curated asphalt trails, favoured by joggers, but the behind-paths, the under-paths, with trees and rocks and mud and sinkholes and hostile squirrels.

Now, in the Plague Time, I work from home, far from the river.  I take my walks in the cold blackness of the Canadian pre-dawn, along the side-roads and alleys and those pedestrian bypasses used only by dog-walkers and schoolchildren.

I have learned to hate motion-sensitive lights.  I like walking in the dark.  Being blasted in the face at random by a floodlamp is a declaration of war.

I'm with you on the motion sensor lights.  They ruin my night vision and always make me paranoid since there are a few of my neighbors who might throw on the porch light and be standing under it with a shotgun.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Bruno on December 25, 2020, 04:30:43 PM
Likely first MAGAbomber starting off The Snivel War festivities in Nashville.

https://apnews.com/article/Nashville-explosion-Christmas-52708bfd05e4f6ff433cc404443c65d4

Yeah. I can't bring myself to read it right now. Saw a Yahoo article this morning trying like hell to avoid saying "big ass professional grade truck bomb and we have no idea if there are more or whodunnit."

The Snivel War... Fucking EXACTLY THAT. Read Howl's most recent Hey Louie. He lays it out exactly as it is. Selfish punks having a tantrum about a reality they just don't like.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Bruno

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 25, 2020, 07:20:47 PM
Quote from: Bruno on December 25, 2020, 04:30:43 PM
Likely first MAGAbomber starting off The Snivel War festivities in Nashville.

https://apnews.com/article/Nashville-explosion-Christmas-52708bfd05e4f6ff433cc404443c65d4

Yeah. I can't bring myself to read it right now. Saw a Yahoo article this morning trying like hell to avoid saying "big ass professional grade truck bomb and we have no idea if there are more or whodunnit."

The Snivel War... Fucking EXACTLY THAT. Read Howl's most recent Hey Louie. He lays it out exactly as it is. Selfish punks having a tantrum about a reality they just don't like.

Nobody was killed. It was an RV which blared a message through a PA system for 15 minutes before the explosion to "Evacuate the area". The target appears to have been a major AT&T internet hub.

As far as the tantrums, lately I've been rubbing something like that in the faces of people I see calling for civil war. First, anybody who's smart and genuinely intends to engage in such action would not be talking about it on the internet, and second the whole reason people like Antifa and BLM actually got up and did something is because they actually believe the things they say they believe. Most of these yahoos do not. They just say whatever needs to be said at the time to score whatever they perceive to be points (see also: The Alt-Right Playbook: The Card Says Moops) This is why the left stands up for what they believe in, and those people don't precisely because they don't actually believe their own bullshit.

Unfortunately, that still leaves plenty of them who do believe the bullshit and are probably going to act on it.

If anybody needs me, I'll be hunkering in my bean fort.

Doktor Howl

There is human tissue in the wreckage, and there was a gunshot 15 minutes before the explosion.

My first thought was boogs, ain't gonna lie.  But now I think it was a crazy person who set the timer and then shot himself.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 26, 2020, 02:01:57 AM
There is human tissue in the wreckage, and there was a gunshot 15 minutes before the explosion.

My first thought was boogs, ain't gonna lie.  But now I think it was a crazy person who set the timer and then shot himself.

I wondered that as well.

Waiting to hear what the FBI have to say before jumping to any conclusions, but that's certainly a reasonable possibility based on the very little we know.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on December 26, 2020, 02:11:26 AM

I wondered that as well.

Waiting to hear what the FBI have to say before jumping to any conclusions, but that's certainly a reasonable possibility based on the very little we know.

My gut is telling me that the bomb maker is not this nutjob. Something this well planned and executed is likely the work of a dedicated and intelligent madman. Teaching some random psycho schmuck how to set a timer ain't all that hard. I suspect that the problem may well be ongoing. I would give A LOT to hear a recording of the exact message in total. The blast scorched the shit out of trees rather far away indeed. That's a helluva heat wash. Enough to make me wonder if it might have been a bit more advanced in composition and construction than your average hillbilly fertilizer bomb. But I don't know enough to really speculate. I DO see that they're being dodgy as fuck about the deets and how to characterize the event. Whatever it is this is an opening move, not game over.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Bruno

I'm leaning toward Qanon 5G conspiracy theorists or something. AT&T owns WarnerMedia, of which CNN is a part. Plenty of stuff to build a theory out of there.

Also, the voice in the recording sounds female.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 26, 2020, 02:25:20 AM
Quote from: Cain on December 26, 2020, 02:11:26 AM

I wondered that as well.

My gut is telling me that the bomb maker is not this nutjob. Something this well planned and executed is likely the work of a dedicated and intelligent madman. Teaching some random psycho schmuck how to set a timer ain't all that hard. I suspect that the problem may well be ongoing. I would give A LOT to hear a recording of the exact message in total. The blast scorched the shit out of trees rather far away indeed. That's a helluva heat wash. Enough to make me wonder if it might have been a bit more advanced in composition and construction than your average hillbilly fertilizer bomb. But I don't know enough to really speculate. I DO see that they're being dodgy as fuck about the deets and how to characterize the event. Whatever it is this is an opening move, not game over.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=108072791192243&id=100059685666488

This is BUY FAR the weirdest flash I ever saw. I am uncertain that the explosion was chemical in origin. Radiological might explain the heat wash that charred the shit out of trees many blocks away. I can't even begin to guess what the fuck that was, and that is very disquieting for me. I suspect this may have been some sort of demonstration of a novel energetic technology. There was not actual detonation per se that I could hear. I do not know what that sound was or why it and the flash lasted so long. I also don't know why afterwards it seems to have killed the mic but spared the camera. Possibly melting if the heat wash was hot enough, and it charred trees several blocks away on one side only. This is very bad news.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl