News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: EK WAFFLR on January 22, 2021, 09:51:25 PM
Hey spags. What's going on?

Well, aside from a plague, an insurrection, 4 years of Trump, and creeping Cramulus economic theory, not too much.  You?
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Hey guys, I'm gonna be a dad.   :)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on January 23, 2021, 01:05:52 PM
AWWWWWW SHIT!! There's gonna be Cramspawn up in the house!
:cramstipated:
:banana: :bunny: :banana: :bunny: :banana:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

minuspace

Doktor Howl

HUZZAH!

Allow me to bestow upon you the wisdom that grandpa Howl gave my dad, and my dad gave me:

"You never get to stop worrying again.  You're gonna worry about your girl while she's pregnant, then worry about the kid when the kid is growing up and then YOUR KID will have kids and you'll start all over again."

Welcome to the club, Cram!
Molon Lube

Suu

HOT DAMN!

Congratulations, Professor!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Thanks, Pals. :)

I'm real excited. And now every time I wake up in the middle of the night to poop, or because my cat is yodeling, I go "ah, cool, sneak preview"

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

INCREDIBLE NEWS! Congratulations my dude!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Suu

And the day after my car blew up in the middle of Norfolk, Virginia, I was accepted to a PhD program.

The end.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on January 27, 2021, 05:12:11 PM
And the day after my car blew up in the middle of Norfolk, Virginia, I was accepted to a PhD program.

The end.

God won't let you have nice things until he poops on them.  Trust me on this one.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 27, 2021, 05:54:59 PM
Quote from: Suu on January 27, 2021, 05:12:11 PM

The end.

God won't let you have nice things until he poops on them.  Trust me on this one.

At first I thought the car blew up because Mr. Suu decided he doesn't want to listen to his wife when she goes, "Hey, the Mazda sounds kinda funny, can you take it to work and see if it's acting up or if it's just me?" Then I figured it was because all of the Tampa Bay teams have gotten to their respective finals this year and this is my price.

Head gasket. The magic smoke came out. I freaked out, pulled over, got a tow truck which involved much drama of having a gas station owner yell at me and a cop yelling at the gas station owner for not being helpful to me when I was visibly in distress.

Then I went on base, got Mr. Suu's truck, which also has the check engine light on and needs brakes. I'm scrapping the Mazda this week and using the cash to pay for those fixes.

The PhD is at least fully funded. The hilarious part is getting the new car and getting back down to Florida in the summer.