News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on October 06, 2021, 05:50:01 PM
Both playtest groups... so basically a 100% rate of Cramulus being used as bait and then dying miserably.

Being Cramulus is like being the guy in a war flick who shows his buddies a picture of the girl he's going to marry.

By which I mean he is killed immediately.
Molon Lube

The Commander

Does that technically make Cramulus a meme?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Commander on October 08, 2021, 11:02:49 PM
Does that technically make Cramulus a meme?

The Commander
DIA

Yes.  It goes "mustache, pith helmet BOTTOM TEXT"
Molon Lube

rong

It's too bad its "Eris" instead of "Erius"

cuz then, instead of "Hail Eris," it would be "Hail Erius" and that sounds more funny
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Chelagoras The Boulder

Hey, i'm back. Covid sucked, but so far no one too close to me has died of the plague. Ended up back with the folks in orange county, which has been more than a little humbling. How's things?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

Chelagoras The Boulder

oh well, fun fact, i was talking to a chaote friend about werewolves and it came up that in greek myth several gods were known to curse mortals with being a werewolf, including Zeus, Artemis, Dionysus, AND Eris. I'm not sure what to do with this information except to ask, "what does a guy have to defile around here to get a little Lycanthropy?"
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

type in zone chat "lf ww bite". It helps if you travel to the shrine first, to save on time.

Cramulus

hey LMNO, at long last I got off my ass and finished the paperwork -- the CTC is no longer being upsold by some rando on amazon, VIOLATING OUR SACRED CREATIVE COMMONS AGREEMENT

chaotic neutral observer

A moose broke through a window into a Saskatoon elementary school, once again demonstrating that this region is unsuited for human habitation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/moose-crash-sylvia-fedoruk-school-1.6237194
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Zenpatista

I saw a Dobbshead sticker on a brand new Dodge Charger. Now I can't get that old Don Henley song out of my head.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Over the last few months i've come to realize that the american left (as opposed to leftist movements elsewhere) is a bunch of useless wankers at best and a bunch of Puritans minus the funny hats at worst. Now the healing can begin.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on November 18, 2021, 03:53:21 AM
Over the last few months i've come to realize that the american left (as opposed to leftist movements elsewhere) is a bunch of useless wankers at best and a bunch of Puritans minus the funny hats at worst. Now the healing can begin.

I was once witness to a discussion between two american leftish types who were ideologically pretty similar.  It amounted to:

A:  The major things we have in common are more important than our differences.  We need to help each other.  We're all in this together.
B:  NO, WE'RE NOT IN THIS TOGETHER.  YOU CAN'T SPEAK FOR ME.  YOU'RE ERASING MY IDENTITY.
B:  I'VE ADDED YOU TO MY BLOCKLIST.

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Been saying that.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 18, 2021, 06:24:56 PM

Been saying that.
Oh I know. In related news, I owe you a "You Were Right" steak. The best KIND of steak.