News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Nick Lim, VanWaTech CEO and Nazi Platform Host is going Mask Off on Twitter right now. Full Fascist, no Free Speech disguise. I'm assuming his Hosting Enterprise is going down for legal reasons and connections to Russia/DDoS-Guard, and he's having a mental break.

I have COVID and I'm still gonna have a beer to celebrate his current or subsequent failure  :lulz:

I'm grabbing snapshots of the posts in case he tries to delete and deny them later.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

Quote from: POFP on January 03, 2022, 12:21:40 AM
Nick Lim, VanWaTech CEO and Nazi Platform Host is going Mask Off on Twitter right now. Full Fascist, no Free Speech disguise. I'm assuming his Hosting Enterprise is going down for legal reasons and connections to Russia/DDoS-Guard, and he's having a mental break.

I have COVID and I'm still gonna have a beer to celebrate his current or subsequent failure  :lulz:

I'm grabbing snapshots of the posts in case he tries to delete and deny them later.

The best part is that this puts him on the National Security radar officially, instead of just theoretically. With the Free Speech disguise, he's able to maintain "Middle Man" status with plausible deniability, but when the Mask comes off, it makes him an organizational asset and direct target for investigation around any terrorist plots that take place on the Platforms he provides Infrastructure for.

Wondering if Russians might identify him as a loose end and unalive him.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Faust

Quote from: POFP on January 03, 2022, 12:21:40 AM

hope you get well soon.

Back in work today only to find half the business is out with the dreaded lurgy
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Who'd have thought a pandemic with no precautionary measures taken might mean people being off sick?

Chelagoras The Boulder

Won't SOMEBODY think of the bottom line?
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Faust

Quote from: Cain on January 04, 2022, 08:23:55 PM
Who'd have thought a pandemic with no precautionary measures taken might mean people being off sick?

Yeah, and we are all still work-from-home which means its just everywhere, seems like every second person has it
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

It happens. My sister somehow got it from her flatmate who isn't sure how she got it in the first place, and they both work from home as well.

Doktor Howl

Hey Cain, I need your "JEWS LIVE UNDER MY BED" rant, if you have it saved.
Molon Lube

Cain

Best I can do is ANTIFA

I THINK ABOUT ANTIFA 19 HOURS A DAY

I SIT IN MY BASEMENT AND ROCK BACK AND FORTH, AND FOAM GUYS OUT OF MY MOUTH

ANTIFA CAN SECRETLY FLY

ANTIFA SECRETLY RUN EVERYTHING AND OWN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

MY DOG IS SECRETLY ANTIFA.  I SHAKE HIM FOR ANSWERS BUT HE WAS TAUGHT TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT.

ANTIFA CAN TELEPORT

JERRY SEINFELD IS A SPACE ALIEN WHO CAME FROM THE ANTIFA MOTHERSHIP

ANTIFA OWN AND RUN EVERYTHING BUT THEY ARE NOT SMART, NO SIR, THEY ARE REALLYDUMB

I LIKE TO ACCUSE ANTIFA OF MANY THINGS AND THEN ACCUSE THEM OF WHINING WHEN THEY RESPOND TO MY ATTACKS

YOU ARE SECRETLY ANTIFA

EVERYONE IS ANTIFA

THERE ARE NO ANTIFA

HELP ME, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD FRIGHTEN ME

OHHH MY HEAD HOW IT HURTS

ANTIFA ARE SECRETLY AFRAID OF FRUIT

WHERE IS MY MEDICATION?

Doktor Howl

:lulz:

That saves me the search & replace.
Molon Lube

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cain on January 08, 2022, 01:32:09 PM
Best I can do is ANTIFA

ANTIFA CAN SECRETLY FLY

MY DOG IS SECRETLY ANTIFA.  I SHAKE HIM FOR ANSWERS BUT HE WAS TAUGHT TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT.

ANTIFA CAN TELEPORT

ANTIFA OWN AND RUN EVERYTHING BUT THEY ARE NOT SMART, NO SIR, THEY ARE REALLYDUMB

I LIKE TO ACCUSE ANTIFA OF MANY THINGS AND THEN ACCUSE THEM OF WHINING WHEN THEY RESPOND TO MY ATTACKS

YOU ARE SECRETLY ANTIFA

EVERYONE IS ANTIFA

THERE ARE NO ANTIFA

WHERE IS MY MEDICATION?

:mittens:

Cain

POFP

Quote from: Cain on January 08, 2022, 01:32:09 PM
Best I can do is ANTIFA

ANTIFA CAN SECRETLY FLY

ANTIFA CAN TELEPORT

YOU ARE SECRETLY ANTIFA

EVERYONE IS ANTIFA

THERE ARE NO ANTIFA

WHERE IS MY MEDICATION?

:lulz:

*Steals*

Unrelated:

3 hours after a meeting, wherein my team watched one of our customer's Execs shit all over Hewlett-Packard Sales/Account Execs for consistently lying about the OS that their Point of Sale Hardware supported (Causing our customer to waste around $100K+ purchasing said hardware and paying for its integration into our Solution), my Project Manager and I discovered that HP did the EXACT SAME THING to another one of our customers, who were just about to purchase hundreds of similar devices and begin Solution Integration with them.

After checking their documentation, it's actually starting to look like they just decided to put the most common Retail Linux Distribution (Without relevant specificity regarding Minor Version, which absolutely matters in Retail Hardware.) on every new Hardware Datasheet as a supported OS to guarantee purchases from unwise retailers, and then play Dumb/Mister Helpful when someone had to add a new OS/Infrastructure Upgrade Project onto their Hardware Upgrade, and subsequently hire them for further consulting. If the new customer had actually purchased all those units, I'm sure this would have been a huge, potentially class-action lawsuit.

But for now, I just get to tell the first customer "You're not gonna believe this  :lulz: "

POFP

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on January 05, 2022, 12:50:29 AM
Won't SOMEBODY think of the bottom line?

Newsfeed? Or a Disco variant, like:

"PD.com: Someone had to think of the bottom line."

Or even simpler:

"PD.com: We thought of the bottom line."