News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Curbside Pickup Only

Started by Junkenstein, July 09, 2020, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saint K1000

Hello! Is there an area where presentation is mandatory, or perhaps forbidden? Anything you recommand me to do as my first steps here? (besides uploading a pfp because that apparently doesn't work)

Quote from: altered on August 03, 2023, 01:35:36 AM
Another release with my name loosely associated! My friend Mabel's debut EP, featuring Garry of Memorrhage on vox. Did mix feedback, provided moral support when she doubted herself, and was the one who linked her up with Garry B for the release. Must-hear if you like Mick Gordon's nu-Doom work, Sepultura, etc. She's also just a really cool person.

https://silicloneliquid.bandcamp.com/album/excessive-parosxym

will listen whenever I come back home, if I come back
Still very much a newbie, please be nice.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Saint K1000 on August 03, 2023, 12:51:56 PM
Hello! Is there an area where presentation is mandatory, or perhaps forbidden? Anything you recommand me to do as my first steps here? (besides uploading a pfp because that apparently doesn't work)

Take a look in the rant (Or Kill Me) and project board sections, vomit your guts up if you feel like it or just post mittens on things that vibe with you.

altered

Yeah, I normally don't post my stuff in here, we have other parts of the forum for that.

It's just that for me these past couple things have been big life-updates. Like "this is what I've been up to lately". But they also aren't enough mine to feel like I should make a new thread, I was a minor part at most. It's a life update, goes to the general "here's how I am" thread in my mind.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

Larry Tesler, Inventor of the cut, copy, and paste commands, dies at 74
Formerly something else...

Saint K1000

The forever loading google captcha....... It's one of us!

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Saint K1000

Quote from: altered on August 07, 2023, 08:39:35 PM

I'm marking all as read.

thanks for your participation in the forum

Saint K1000

Quote from: altered on August 03, 2023, 01:35:36 AM
Another release with my name loosely associated! My friend Mabel's debut EP, featuring Garry of Memorrhage on vox. Did mix feedback, provided moral support when she doubted herself, and was the one who linked her up with Garry B for the release. Must-hear if you like Mick Gordon's nu-Doom work, Sepultura, etc. She's also just a really cool person.

https://silicloneliquid.bandcamp.com/album/excessive-parosxym

Nice, very Slipknot-inspired I would say, which is a good thing.

chaotic neutral observer

I'm marking all as read.

I wish I could say you're not missing anything, but I don't read his posts either, so I wouldn't know.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 30, 2023, 03:51:54 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 30, 2023, 12:17:53 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 29, 2023, 01:23:50 PM
I PUT IN MY TWO WEEKS BITCHESSSSSSSSS!

Does this mean you get to have a life again?

9 to 5, no weekends, work is something I actually want to be doing and am good at (gonna be at a print shop, doing a little customer service a little design and possibly some typesetting). This is absolute lifechanging shit

That's awesome.
Molon Lube

Scribbly

I'm marking all as read.

I get all the experience of being annoyed by American libs on Facebook without being American or on Facebook, it really is quite something.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Scribbly on August 08, 2023, 02:30:12 PM
I get all the experience of being annoyed by American libs on Facebook without being American or on Facebook, it really is quite something.

Oh, no.  I think you'll find me FAR more annoying in real life.  Like 50 times+ more annoying.  I am a veritable typhoon of annoyance, especially to right wingers and leftists, but really to everyone, even other liberals.  I'm like Jesus, only it's Jesus that tells dad jokes all day instead of parables, both before and after I get us thrown in jail.  In Southern Arizona.  In August.

Now, there are some who have met me - and when I'm in someone else's city, I'm on my best behavior - who say at the time that everything's fine, but later say that it wasn't, and they didn't even wind up in jail.  This makes me wonder why Eastern police are so nice.  Like those charming lads on the NYPD.  Think Chelsea cops with extra amphetamine.

So ignore the castanet noise.  That's just me shaking my liberal ass while I work on the Shiny New War Crime.

Boom shaka laka.

Molon Lube

Scribbly

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 18, 2023, 08:18:49 PM

Oh, no.  I think you'll find me FAR more annoying in real life.  Like 50 times+ more annoying.  I am a veritable typhoon of annoyance, especially to right wingers and leftists, but really to everyone, even other liberals.  I'm like Jesus, only it's Jesus that tells dad jokes all day instead of parables, both before and after I get us thrown in jail.  In Southern Arizona.  In August.

Now, there are some who have met me - and when I'm in someone else's city, I'm on my best behavior - who say at the time that everything's fine, but later say that it wasn't, and they didn't even wind up in jail.  This makes me wonder why Eastern police are so nice.  Like those charming lads on the NYPD.  Think Chelsea cops with extra amphetamine.

So ignore the castanet noise.  That's just me shaking my liberal ass while I work on the Shiny New War Crime.

Boom shaka laka.

Maybe. If we ever have a chance to meet up I'll let you know how many multiples of Mythos you rate.

Scribbly Update: I'm gonna be scarce for the foreseeable. I've taken some heavy hits over the past couple weeks and they just keep coming.

See you when the storm has passed.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Scribbly on August 18, 2023, 08:50:57 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 18, 2023, 08:18:49 PM

Boom shaka laka.

Maybe. If we ever have a chance to meet up I'll let you know how many multiples of Mythos you rate.

Scribbly Update: I'm gonna be scarce for the foreseeable. I've taken some heavy hits over the past couple weeks and they just keep coming.

See you when the storm has passed.

Well, we're here if you wanna vent.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

First week at the new place! They might be fucking me on taxes but otherwise looking good. Had some time and energy to do some flyering, including putting Two Weeks up at the intersection in front of my old job, because I am a petty bitch sometimes always.