News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Read Another Book: The Thread

Started by Cramulus, July 20, 2020, 09:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

A whole thread to celebrate people whose political awareness is an outgrowth of fandom.

The Johnny

Ive seen that couple of times and it gives me brain worms, fortunately i have not found similar examples.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Cain

Bonus Harry Potter: Incel edition

LMNO

[image]ripping_the_eyes_out_of_my_head.gif[/img]

The Johnny

Quote from: The Johnny on July 20, 2020, 09:51:06 PM

Ive seen that couple of times and it gives me brain worms, fortunately i have not found similar examples.

Well! Neverfuckingmind!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

It's a whole genre of political expression in the US and UK in particular, though hopefully with Rowling outing herself as an unrepentant TERF of the most disingenuous sort it might finally die off (though knowing the perfidiousness of UK and US centrist liberals, they will probably just claim their continued love of the series is proof of their openmindedness in the Marketplace Of Ideas and shows how brave they are).